Beautiful beach home filled with all of the amenities for a wonderful vacation. The house has a professionally landscaped yard with a large pool, hot tub and wrap around porches on two levels. Many guests say they never make it to the beach because the private pool with spa like qualities lead to a wonderful and memorable vacation.
The House: This 6 bedroom house has a beautiful private pool, indoor and outdoor Jacuzzis, and much more.
• House Amenities: 6 bedrooms, 4 full/1 half baths, Cable TV, Free WiFi, Garage, Pool and pool gear, Elevator, 6 parking spots, screened in sun porch, 8 person dining room table, 3 decks, beach gear all kitchen appliances, outdoor gas grill, washer/dryer, crib, baby equipment and books, toys, bikes, and many more amenities.
• Rehoboth Beach Delaware: One of downtown Rehoboth's greatest assets is a mile-long boardwalk which allows for bike riding, strolling or jogging. Other activities and special events on the 'boards' include miniature golf, arcades, a small amusement park, bandstand musical entertainment and numerous festivals. Here you can sit and watch the sunrise, enjoy the many migrating dolphins and the latest visitors, pelicans.
• Activities: Rehoboth is also home to over 130 outlet stores, many boutiques and specialty shops, and some of the best restaurants and wine bars on the each coast. You can also spend hours visiting the Rehoboth beach art league, pampering yourself in one of the upscale spas, or playing golf at any of the nearby golf courses.
• Location: Located on the Atlantic Coast only two hours from DC, Baltimore, or Philadelphia and 3.5 hours from NYC. Transportation can be arranged from any of these cities. Rehoboth can also be reached by taking the Cape May-Lewes Car Ferry.
• Beach Access: The house is 2 blocks from the beach. Beach access is public throughout Rehoboth and Dewey.
One of the most charming qualities of this house is the personal touches throughout. Each room is professionally decorated and has local charm.
There are 6 bedrooms. The master bedroom and bath are on the top (3rd) floor of the house along with the kitchen, dining and living room. There are 4 bedrooms on the middle (2nd) floor, and a bedroom on the bottom floor (not a basement, but the first floor of the house)
2 Blocks from Chesapeake Beach (between Dewey and Rehoboth). Chesapeake Beach has a small food stand, umbrella / chair rentals and lifeguards. It is a short 5-10 minute walk over a two lane road.
Rehoboth Beach is a 10-15 minute walk. Rehoboth also has both metered and permit parking.
Dewey Beach is a 10-15 minute walk with both metered and permit parking.
Ground Floor Master: king
2nd Floor #1 (master): king & baby
2nd Floor #2 (kids): twin and bunk bed with twin over full
2nd Floor #3: full and a day bed with 2 twins
2nd Floor #4: queen
3rd Floor Master: king
***Bed linens are NOT provided and will need to be supplied by each renter. PLEASE CONTACT our concierge company if you would like linens or groceries to be supplied.
Lynda Bennington of Concierge by the Sea is a wonderful resource for all your beach needs. She can help with linens, groceries, dinner reservations, party planning, and so much more.
The house will be professional cleaned before your arrival.
We do not offer partial week rentals during the summer.
Here are some FAQs:
Comfortable occupancy is 12 adults OR 10 adults, 5 kids & 1 infant.
The hot tub is open year round and covered. The pool is open from May through September.
We do not provide linens but can refer you to a concierge service that can sort that out for you
No pets, parties, smoking
Please contact us if you would like to see the house before you book. We are happy to provide a tour if you will be in the area.
If you have any questions that aren't answered here, please let us know.