Near Brighton Beach, with Large Garden, Garage, Spa, Fireplace, & Outdoor Shower(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Comfortable, Well-equipped & Spacious, with Fenced Yard
Four bedrooms: 2 twin, 1 full size, 2 queens. 2 baths, one on each floor and outdoor shower.. Spa, BBQ area, large fenced rear garden. Views of ocean, the park, and the little Mesa. Large living room with fireplace, separate dining room. Wood floors. Ocean views. Private rear deck, hot tub and beautiful garden with hillside view. Wireless internet and Google Cast and DVD player, antennae. The first floor has a great and large living room with fireplace, separate adjacent dining room with seating for eight. In addition to a rear deck with view of private hillside of wildflowers and a hot tub, in the middle of the garden there is an enclosed BBQ area with an outdoor dining table and two BBQ's.Spa and outdoor hot water shower, all completely private. I have worked to provide you the comforts of a well appointed home. Pproximity to all Bolinas . Moreover a rare two car garage and carport for two additrional autos.
Member since: 2008
- 1850 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Shared bathroom both up and down.Jack and Jill downstairs, adjoining two downstairs bedrooms.s Outside shower under tree next to hot tub. Bathrooms are not large but the downstairs boasts a large old tub with shower. New tile on wall, floor. New bathroom fixtures.New fixtures, new double pane window....moreless
- Welcome to 73 Brighton Two car locked garage uhnder house.There is parking for two cars if you wish to park in the driveway. You can also park on the street but it can be difficult on a sunny day when the surf is good. Two parking spaces in driveway. If you have more than two cars, best to park on street in evening. Internet: The modem is DSL, Entertainment: TVs are equipped with Google Cast which allows you to 'cast' content from your Google browser to either TV. There is TiVo upstairs, and regular over the air TV at all three TV’s. Two of the TV’s have DVD players that allow you to watch Netflix or other content. There is a DVD player in the living room that has internet reception. There are also various radios, and blue tooth speakers. Hot Tub: There is a $200 service charge if left in unusable condition....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Sep 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Housekeeping fee $175
- Tax Rate 10%
Minimum of 7 nights Summer months. 3 day min. beginning September 7.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
See the Bolinas Museum. Hit the beach. Rock out at Smiley's or play in the open mic on Sunday night. NEW YORK TIMES SUNDAY TRAVEL::" Bolinas, Calif., the Town That Didn't Want Company"
JUNE 12, 2014. Google it for hilarious village description. Above all enjoy the privileged location near Bolinas Beach yet completely private and fenced rear garden.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: I am a 5th generation San Franciscan. I have served as president of the Newhall foundation, operated a store specializing in Asian Art in SF's Jackson Square, and served for years on the board of directors of the Bolinas Museum. I have built, bought and sold houses in Bolinas since 1991. I live in downtown Bolinas. I owned and sold the house next door so I was familiar with this beach part of town when this property hit the market. My family has been coming to Bolinas since the 19th century. I was born in SF but have been a Bolinas resident over twenty years.
Why the Owner Chose Bolinas, CA, USA:
With terrific location, a awesome crew to rehab a dreary house with knotty pine throughout,, comfort, and parking for crowded hot summer weekends, this house will provide your family with a memorable Bolinas vacation All details have been attended to make your stay a pleasant one.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Proximity to the beach for surfers and children. Great peace and quiet on rear deck with hot tub, and garden with nothing but hillside behind. Outdoor dining for eight in a walled BBQ compound. All very private. Inside features include: Fireplace, dining room, picture windows a, large living room. hardwood floors, quality furnishings and linens, an an upscale ambiance.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking toward the sea.
Kitchen connect to dining room. The kitchen is all electric. Waterfilter and ice
BBQ area to rear deck, hot tub, and back bedroom.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.