Ocean Front - 2+ Bedroom Luxury Condo
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
THIS IS AN OCEAN FRONT CONDO NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH JUST OCEAN VIEW
Tips for picking the right condo:
1) Want to hear the waves? Pick ocean FRONT not ocean VIEW
2) Pick Phase 2 for the newest upgraded amenities.
3) Avoid tunnel-vision by picking the highly sought after 2E plan (see why below).
The 2E floor plan is the most highly sought after:
1) Open Living/Dining Area - the biggest and most open living area - two huge arcadia doors to the patio
2) Huge Patio - spans the length of the living/dining area and master bedroom, and
3) Enormous Kitchen Snack Bar - perfect for all your munchies
Special Bonus: Mini 3rd room with a futon, smart TV, ceiling fan, and A/C. It's small but is a great option for kids to watch movies or sleep.
This ocean front unit is in the Phase 2 Coronado building, closest to the beach, and is the 3rd unit from the beach with views all the way down the beach to Cholla mountain. Both bedrooms have King beds and attached bathrooms with double sinks. There is also a Queen size sofa bed in the living room, and a 'mini' 3rd TV room with a futon.
All furniture is brand new with a comfortable and modern flair. The large patio has two lounge chairs, a huge patio table with lazy susan, and another cocktail table/chairs for two.
Las Palomas is the only Rocky Point resort with full hotel services including in-condo digital safe boxes and Hi-Def TV signal as standard features.
This is a NON-SMOKING condo with NO PETS allowed. The owner is in the LAS PALOMAS RENTAL POOL. You will NOT be charged any additional fees. The RENTAL POOL also entitles you to the use of ALL the amenities and resort services; including free daily maid, charging privileges, room service, free pool towels, immediate condo maintenance if needed. You can be assured that the quality of our condo has met and exceeds all Las Palomas standards.
NOTE: LAS PALOMAS RESORT MANAGEMENT REQUIRES THE PERSON WHO CHECKS IN TO BE AGE 25 OR OLDER.
Note: If you see this warning from VRBO:
"The manager has been emailed. This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee. Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram."
Please ignore because our management company at Las Palomas does not allow outside booking sources.
1) Las Palomas owners make your reservation via a secure owner portal to the Las Palomas reservation website, and your credit card payment goes directly to the Las Palomas management company (not the property owner).
2) Bypassing the VRBO/HA payment system saves you the service fee that VRBO/HA assesses.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 9
- 1620 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Christmas / New Years 2016
Dec 23 - Jan 2, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 16.45%
Rates are subject to change without notice. Owner has the sole discretion to quote rates according to demand and occupancy percentage plus taxes and HOA fees. Payments are made with a Visa or MasterCard.
CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Contact Las Palomas reservations either by email or phone to request date or condo location changes. Contact info can be found on your email confirmation.
- There will be no reservation changes allowed within 10 days of your arrival day.
- Confirmed reservations which are cancelled at least 10 calendar days before your check-in date will result in 150 USD cancellation fee.
- For cancellations made within 10 days of your check-in date or no-shows, the total reservation amount will be forfeited.
- There are no refunds for early departures.
- There are no refunds for holiday dates.
- No reimbursement in case of eviction, zero tolerance policy.
At the time of booking a reservation, we charge 50% of the total reservation cost.
- The resort will charge the remaining balance of the reservation cost 10 days before your check-in date.
- Credit card or cash payments are preferred. VISA and MC credit card payments are processed in US dollars.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Situated in the exclusive Sandy Beach area of Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Las Palomas Beach & Golf Resort is an enchanting vacation and holiday destination set against the Sea of Cortez and Sonoran Desert landscape. Located 63 miles from the Arizona border, Las Palomas Resort is a seaside oasis surrounded by miles of pristine beach, natural wonders, beautiful bays, rocky reefs, quaint fishing ports and marinas and ocean front restaurants. Las Palomas Resort is a few miles from El Malecón/Old Port, Cet Mar Aquarium, CEDO, Las Conchas, Bird Island and Cholla Bay.
Year Purchased: 2013
About: We spent many years when our kids were little vacationing in Puerto Penasco, then moved away to Oregon for 12 years. When we returned to Arizona and 'Arizona's Beach' we were immediately drawn to the Sandy Beach area, and decided that we needed more than just the occasional vacation spot - so here we are, owners of two condos on beautiful Sandy Beach. We love it, and know you will too. It's a great place for families or just couples. We spend as much time there as we possibly can - but unfortunately we do have to return to real life and work - we can't wait for retirement!
Why Puerto Peñasco, Sonora, Mexico:
Las Palomas is a beautiful resort, right on the beach and our condo is truly ocean front. It's a great place whether you're sitting on the large deck enjoying the ocean breeze and the beautiful view, or down at one of the pools and the pool bar. Every trip down we get a better appreciation for the beauty of Puerto Penasco and the Las Palomas resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Ocean front relaxation!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Ocean front! View from the large deck.
Family Room - 55' TV
Looking from dining area to family room and kitchen.
Family Room with 55' TV
Master Bedroom with King bed and luxury Memory Foam mattress.
Master Bathroom sinks and shower.
Guest Bedroom with King Bed
Guest bathroom - attached to guest bedroom.
Guest Bathroom 2 sinks.
Extra TV room
Pools at night
Views of the Sea of Cortez from the kitchen.
Looking from the kitchen to dining area.
Dining and family area
Oh the views! Sunset on the beach.
Master Bedroom with 42' flat screen TV
Master Bathroom soaking tub.
Guest Bedroom with King Bed and 32' internet ready flat screen TV
Extra TV room futon
Large deck with seating for 8 plus 2 lounge chairs.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.