Welcome to Our Sonoran Escape!
THIS IS AN OCEAN FRONT CONDO NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH JUST OCEAN VIEW
Tips for picking the right condo:
1) Want to hear the waves? Pick ocean FRONT not ocean VIEW
2) Pick Phase 2 for the newest upgraded amenities.
3) Avoid tunnel-vision by picking the highly sought after 2E plan (see why below).
The 2E floor plan is the most highly sought after:
1) Open Living/Dining Area - the biggest and most open living area - two huge arcadia doors to the patio
2) Huge Patio - spans the length of the living/dining area and master bedroom, and
3) Enormous Kitchen Snack Bar - perfect for all your munchies
Special Bonus: Mini 3rd room with a futon, smart TV, ceiling fan, and A/C. It's small but is a great option for kids to watch movies or sleep.
This ocean front unit is in the Phase 2 Coronado building, closest to the beach, and is the 3rd unit from the beach with views all the way down the beach to Cholla mountain. Both bedrooms have King beds and attached bathrooms with double sinks. There is also a Queen size sofa bed in the living room, and a 'mini' 3rd TV room with a futon.
All furniture is brand new with a comfortable and modern flair. The large patio has two lounge chairs, a huge patio table with lazy susan, and another cocktail table/chairs for two.
Las Palomas is the only Rocky Point resort with full hotel services including in-condo digital safe boxes and Hi-Def TV signal as standard features.
This is a NON-SMOKING condo with NO PETS allowed. The owner is in the LAS PALOMAS RENTAL POOL. You will NOT be charged any additional fees. The RENTAL POOL also entitles you to the use of ALL the amenities and resort services; including free daily maid, charging privileges, room service, free pool towels, immediate condo maintenance if needed. You can be assured that the quality of our condo has met and exceeds all Las Palomas standards.
NOTE: LAS PALOMAS RESORT MANAGEMENT REQUIRES THE PERSON WHO CHECKS IN TO BE AGE 25 OR OLDER.