STOKED: adjective - to be 'stoked' is to be completely and intensely enthusiastic, exhilarated, or excited about something. Those who are stoked all of the time know this; being stoked is the epitome of all being. When one is stoked, there is no limit to what one can do. Being too stoked just means that you're still not stoked enough.
So are you STOKED about your next beach trip? If not, you’re about to be! STOKED is the new gold standard for Grayton Beach Surf Shacks. Following a complete interior and exterior renovation in 2014, STOKED is being offered as a short-term rental for the first time beginning July 2014.
You’ve waited all year—why would you settle for anything less than the best house in the perfect location? You know where you want to be—on the Gulf, in Grayton Beach, near the Red Bar. At STOKED, you’ll have an amazing view of the Gulf from either of the two spacious decks, in the heart of historic Grayton Beach, and so close to the world famous Red Bar your pager will buzz while you’re sitting on your own couch!
STOKED has covered parking on the street level (a must-have for Grayton Beach) and living areas on the second and third floors. Add a sleeping porch and you are totally covered—naps in the shade and sunset views of the Gulf! The house is laid out perfectly, with:
• 3 Bedrooms (1 King, 2 Queens)
• Queen sleeper in 3rd floor Living Room;
• Full bed swing on Sleeping Porch;
• 2 full Baths;
• Outdoor enclosed hot water shower;
• 2 Living rooms with new 46” flat screen TVs;
• New 39” flat screen TV’s in every bedroom;
• Gourmet kitchen with new appliances, custom cabinets and granite countertops;
• Covered parking with room for 4+ cars;
• Beautiful Gulf Views!
If you like Seaside, Watercolor or Rosemary, you will LOVE Grayton Beach! You are close to everything, but far enough away to have plenty of privacy. Surrounded on all sides by State Parks, it is a true piece of Old Florida history.
Do you like to shop? Grayton Beach is perfectly located between Panama City Beach and Destin—you have Pier Park on one side and Silver Sands on the other! You can walk to shopping in Grayton Beach, Seaside and Watercolor. Shopping for essentials is easy, too, with two Publix Supermarkets close by, a new Wal-Mart down the street and the Grayton Corner Store for everything you forgot on your grocery run.
Do you play golf? There are 8 championship courses near Grayton Beach, including Camp Creek and Shark’s Tooth!
Do you struggle with what you hate more, shopping or golf? Perfect! There’s tons to do in Grayton Beach, including:
• Laying out on white sandy beaches
• YOLO boarding in Western Lake
• Charter fishing trips that launch right from the beach
• Snorkeling and diving
• Hiking and mountain biking in Grayton Beach State Park
• Jogging or biking on the Hwy 30A 18-mile paved bike path
• Picnics in Eden Gardens State Park
• Walking to the best restaurants on 30A—The Red Bar, Shorty’s, Borago, Hibiscus, Pandora’s, Grayton Bar & Grill, Another Broken Egg, Hurricane Oyster Bar, The Pickle Factory, etc...
Grayton Beach sits halfway between the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport in Panama City and Northwest Florida Regional Airport in Fort Walton Beach. With multiple American, Delta, United/Continental and Southwest flights daily, Grayton Beach is easy to get to from anywhere.
We are STOKED to share Grayton Beach with you, your family and your friends. Come see us! One visit and you’ll make us your lifetime vacation tradition!