You have to experience it to really understand it, but this beach house is incredible. Stunning ocean views, stylish, comfortable and functional furnishings, steps down to private beach area using sturdy staircase, an acre of green space and gardens, a short walk to the charming town of Roberts Creek- everything you need to relax and take in the sunshine coast vibe.
This house is spacious, peaceful, bright and tasteful. A few recommended activities:
• Relaxing on the quality teak furnishings on the deck while taking in the 180 degree ocean view
• Lounging about on the comfortable sofas or oversized armchair in the huge living room
• Gathering around the harvest table in the dining room to enjoy a meal or play some games
• Cooking up a fantastic meal in the extremely well equipped kitchen or on the gas barbecue
• Sleeping in late in one of the king beds fully outfitted with down duvets and high quality mattresses
• Having your morning coffee in the solarium while watching the resident eagles fish for their breakfast
• Taking the stairs in the backyard to the beach where you can go for a swim, look for crabs, sit on a log, go for a walk, explore the tide pools, watch the waves or….
• Going for a walk down the beautiful tree-lined Beach Avenue to the Gumboot Cafe or Restaurant
This house comfortably sleeps eight. Located between Gibsons and Sechelt in the quaint town of Roberts Creek, it is a twenty minute drive from the ferry terminal in Langdale. The house is quiet and private - a true escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. When you get here, you won’t want to leave…
P.S. Our beautiful home is located in a quiet residential area with neighbours close-by. This is not a house for "partying", excessive drinking and playing loud music. We are not against these activities- we used to partake frequently before we had kids- this is simply not the right context for such shenanigans. If you are looking for a place to carouse and cavort with your friends- this is not the spot for you! So sorry!
QUIET HOURS: 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
There should be no loud music, yelling, swearing and/or partying on the beach, in the hot tub, in the front yard and on the deck throughout your stay.
YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL BE LOST IF THE GUIDELINES ABOUT NOISE AND QUIET HOURS ARE NOT ADHERED TO.
YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT WILL BE LOST IF MORE PEOPLE THAN THE THE AGREED UPON NUMBER OF GUESTS STAY AT/USE OUR PROPERTY.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.