About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
2 bedroom, 2 bath luxury condo on Lake Erie. Fully furnished.
Stay in complete luxury with views of spectacular sunsets from your private balcony. Private beach and HEATED indoor POOL. 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom spacious Penthouse condo. Enjoy a glass of wine on the balcony and enjoy the private beach. This condo has a unique, quiet location with lots of windows! Enjoy top of the line exercise equipment overlooks the pool and private beach. This condo is on the top floor of a five story 2 elevators serviced building and is the corner PENTHOUSE suite Southwest corner.
Rental Rules for All Renters at Lake Erie Vista
Lake Erie Vista’s building is a private residence and “home” to many owners. Lake Erie Vista is not a commercial motel/hotel operation. Each and every homeowner here maintains not only their personal unit, but also the public facilities through HOAC dues. To maintain this property and for the intended safety of all those who live at and rent units at the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association, the Association has adopted the following rules to which you must consent and by which you must abide. By placing your initials in the space provided next to each rule and by placing your signature(s) at the end of this document, you attest that you, those in your rental party, those in your or your rental party’s care, custody and/or supervision (including but not limited to minors for whom you or those in your rental party have responsibility as parent or legal guardian) are not only informed of these rules, but will also comply with them in their entirety. These rules are for your benefit, as well as for the benefit of those who permanently reside at Lake Erie Vista.
In these rules, the term renter(s) includes those persons you listed in the rental agreement with the unit owner(s) from whom/which you are renting (i.e. you and those in your rental party) and who will be occupying the rental unit. No outside guests are permitted. Only renters and those who are specifically listed in your rental contract as part of your rental party are permitted to occupy and use the rental unit and Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association facilities (including but not limited to) the rented unit, pool, fitness equipment, parking lot and beach/pier.
1. Children who are minors must be supervised at all times.
2. No child who is a minor is to use the pool, exercise equipment or swim in the lake without adult supervision by a parent or legal guardian.
3. Renter(s) must stay within the pier rails and stay off of break wall rocks. Jumping/diving off the pier, dangling over the pier rails or playing on break wall is prohibited.
4. Renter(s) swim at their own risk(s) in the pool and/or lake. There is no lifeguard provided either for the pool or the lake. Do not dive into the lake or pool. Do not swim without a capable partner or parent/legal guardian and do not swim in the lake when there are white caps on the waves. Before swimming in the lake, be aware of rip currents, undertows and any warnings about dangerous levels of bacteria that may be issued.
5. No running is allowed in the building, around the pool, patio or premises.
6. Renter(s) risk eviction and forfeiture of all monies deposited if they allow any persons on the premises of Lake Erie Vista other than those occupants listed in your rental agreement.
7. Quiet hours are designated from 10 pm- 8 am within and outside of the building. Please have respect for others concerning voices, television, music and general noise during these hours.
8. The pool is open to renters from 8am- 8pm.
9. The cost of any damage done to the property and/or furnishings in both the rental unit and public areas of the building by renter(s) will be deducted from the security/damage deposit. If additional damage beyond the deposit is found, you will be responsible for paying additional damages. You are required to use the facilities, equipment, furnishings and appliances for their intended normal use.
10. Smoking within the building or a rental unit by Renter(s) is prohibited and will result in a forfeiture of renter(s) damage deposit. If smoking outside the building, you must provide your own ashtrays or other appropriate means of disposing cigarette butts. Do not throw butts on the beach, Condominium grounds or planters.
11. Pets are NOT allowed in rental units, the Condominium Building or premises. Renter(s) will forfeit their damage deposit if they allow a pet onto the grounds.
12. A dumpster for trash is provided on the east side of the parking lot. Renter(s) shall not leave trash/garbage bags or other refuse in public areas. Renter(s) may not use waste receptacles in the lobby, entrance, pool or patio for unit trash. Renter(s) must place trash inside the dumpster, not on top of the lids or the surrounding areas. After placing trash in the dumpster, renter(s) shall close the lid.
13. Before entering the pool, Renter(s) must rinse the sand off their bodies by using the hose provided on the east side of the patio. This will allow others to enjoy a clear and clean pool, as well.
14. Parking in the parking lot is limited to two vehicles per rental party; one space per vehicle. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. No bailment is created between Renter(s) and the Lake Erie Vista Condominium Associated and/or unit owners with respect to vehicles parked on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Association nor the rental unit owner shall be responsible for theft of vehicle or contents, or damage to vehicles/contents.
15. The grills, beach chairs, patio chairs/table(s) and fire pits are provided for your use. (Firewood can be purchased across the street). After use, all beach furniture should be placed up by the breakers in good repair. Please clean up the area that you used.
16. The balcony rails must be kept clear of people and items. Do not sit/straddle, stand upon or jump from the rail. Do not hang towels or any other objects from the rail.
17. Hallways must be kept clear. No equipment or bikes can be stored in hallways or in the units that are being rented. Bikes can be locked on the racks provided at the entrance and east side of building. No bailment is created between the renter(s) and Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association and/or the rental unit owner(s) by placing bikes in the rack(s) provided on the premises. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owners Association nor the Owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for theft or damage to bikes.
18. Basket Carts and Hand Trucks (which are convertible to flat trucks) are provided for your convenience. After use, please return the carts/hand trucks to their original place next to the elevator in the lobby so that they will be available to other renters and unit owners. Neither Lake Erie Vista Condominium Owner’s Association nor the owner(s) of the rental unit shall be responsible for injury to person and/or property (including but not limited to vehicles, boats or trailers) caused by the use of the carts/hand trucks by renter(s).
I have reviewed the rules above, will inform all of those in my rental party of these rules and agree to comply with all of the rules stated above. Failure to abide by rules may result in forfeiture of my security deposit and potential liability for additional damages. By paying through VRBO or HomeAway or others you agree and e-sign.
Signature of responsible party(ies) Date:
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
We live in Garrettsville, Ohio and always enjoyed camping in the Geneva on the Lake area. Needless to say, since buying the condo at Lake Erie Vista, we have given up camping! We still enjoy being outdoors and enjoy paddle boarding, kayaking, biking and golfing and the GOTL area is great for all of those activities and more!
Tina purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Tina chose Geneva-on-the-Lake
Great location on Lake Erie.
What makes this Condo unique
Luxury. Penthouse. Private balcony. Awesome sunsets on Lake Erie.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A great place!
This place was wonderful! It was very clean and had everything we needed.
Thank you for the review. Glad you enjoyed your stay, hope you can make it back again soon. Hopefully, when you can enjoy the beach!
Thanksgiving at the lake
Our little family had a great time for a few days for Thanksgiving at this location. It was central to our extended family. It is a beautiful apartment. We definitely had enough places to sleep for everyone. It even has a washer/dryer. All put together, you can look out the windows and see in any direction. The kids made good use of the pool. The lake really is pretty even in the fall. We all had access to a t.v. as there's one in each bedroom and one in the living room. We've only rented at this apartment complex in the fall and winter, but the summer would be ideal if you're interested in the strip at the lake.
Beautiful condo. Great view
Everything is great. Clean. Easy to work with. Thank you for a great weekend.
What a delightful and comfortable condo! We loved the amount of space - the kitchen was huge with lots of counter space to work on. The condo itself was bright and airy. It was nice having the two bedrooms separated the way they were. The master bedroom was a great space with an amazing walk in closet. The master bath was a nice layout with a very large shower that had far more knobs and sprayers than we knew what to do with. Although we were only there for two days, we enjoyed the private beach area, but didn't have time to take advantage of the indoor pool or work out room. Mostly we took advantage of the big screen TV and DVD player and the super comfy couch. Far more amenities than we had time for. Tina (owner) was super helpful and readily available for any of our questions. And, Luigi's delivered great pizza. Would totally recommend staying here.
Nice condo and location
Tina has a nice condo which fit our needs.... Close to Lake Erie and wine country. I would give a 5 rating, but that rating deserves better sheets, newer towels, bath mats for the showers, opaque curtains, and cushions on the porch chairs. If she would add some of these amenities, it is definitely a 5.
Great girls get away!
This penthouse is located on the far end of town just as your leaving GOTL. But it's only a couple minute drive to the strip, very quiet location, which was great for us. The penthouse is very up to date with furnishings & very clean. We loved sitting out on the beach area! Chairs were provided and someone had a fire going in the fire pit as we watched shooting stars. The only negative feedback I have is there was no toiletries provided (shower wash, shampoo, conditioner). Luckily one us of bought those items but every other VRBO that I have stayed in has provided those items. The bathroom towels were worn and mismatched. For a penthouse, I guess I expected plush matching towels that were somewhat new! The bedding/pillows in the master suite were also well worn as well as pillows in 2nd bedroom. Again, for what I paid for the penthouse, I expected much better than what we had for bedding.
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review. I'm glad you enjoyed the beach and the new furniture that was purchased this year for it. I haven't even seen a shooting star from the beach yet, so that's pretty amazing! I'm sorry that you were under the impression that toiletries would be provided. I have stayed in a few vrbo rentals myself and toiletries have never been provided. Usually if guests have a question about something, they email me ahead of time. I will start putting that in my information sheet that I send out. The reason I don't provide them is because people have different needs, allergies, etc. I have just added new towels into the mix. I'm sorry they weren't there when you were. I just bought some new pillows, sometimes people exchange the ones in the decorative pillow shams looking for the pillow that suits them best. In fact when I arrived this weekend after putting new pillows on the bed, someone had changed them out for the old, broken down pillows. I will just leave the old pillows there so guests can have a large selection to choose from. Some people just don't like new, stiff pillows. I'm sorry that you were somewhat disappointed in your stay.