Sapphire Breeze-Corner Two-Story Beach Front Villa!
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This is by far one of the best at Sapphire Beach. Villa E-301. It's one of the few corner, 2-level villas, and it is in the 'E' building, where the off-shore breezes blow across Pillsbury Sound over 2 wrap-around decks and into the villa. As you can see from the pictures, it has been fully upgraded by an interior designer with granite counters, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, glass shower, onyx sink, 2 large flat-panel TVs, BOSE sound, teak and rustic furniture. Sapphire Beach is one of the most beautiful beachfront locations under the U.S. flag. You'll find plenty of descriptions on the numerous web sites featuring this unique property. Here are some key data points:
- There is only 1 property that is located right on Sapphire Beach beach/ocean front. It is Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina (SBRM). There are other properties nearby that are not right on the beach, such as Sapphire Village and Crystal Cove. Make sure you know which property you are reviewing. SBRM it is not a 5 star 'resort hotel' with room service like the Ritz Carlton, it is more like a residential condominium property at an awesome location.
- SBRM consists of 6 buildings (A-F), five of which (A-E) are on the beach. F faces the marina. This villa is in the 'E', on the beach.
- EVERY unit at SBRM is a studio or 1 bedroom. The 1st level and 2nd level are single level 'suites', with the top 2 floors being 2-story 'villas' with almost twice the floor space as the suites. In the villas, the bedroom is upstairs with a bath, and the living room, kitchen, and bath down stairs. Some villas have 2 beds in the bedroom and/or a couch/futon in the living room, but all units are officially 1 bedroom. Only 10 villas are beach-front CORNER units like this villa.
- The corner units have wrap-around decks with an extra set of sliding glass doors on the side (2 wrap-around decks for the corner villas like this unit).
- No pets are allowed in any units at SBRM.
- Most of the units at SBRM are individually owned. The furnishings and conditions of the units can vary WIDELY. Some have been significantly upgraded while others are in basic 'rental' state.
- This unit is a spacious, significantly upgraded, corner villa where you can leave the wide sliding glass doors open and listen to the ocean all day/night long.
- Sprint and AT&T consider the USVI to be just like the mainland, there are no roaming or long distance fees, whether calling locally or back to the mainland.
- The town of Red Hook with lots of bars, restaurants and shopping. There is a market-Moe's Market-in Red Hook for your shopping convenience.
If you've made the decision to vacation at Sapphire Beach, the reasons to pick THIS villa are style, space, value and location. The E bldg offers an experience like being on your own private beach (see the property map). On the beach, steps to the pool and marina but away from the noise of the lobby and more crowded sections. Compare all of the properties at Sapphire Beach here on VRBO and you'll see why this 'penthouse' villa is unique.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 3
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- One king size bed
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Duty Free Shops
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 15, 2017
4 night min stay
Apr 16 - Nov 30, 2017
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Tax Rate 12.5%
CANCELLATION POLICY: A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund of the reservation deposit. Cancellations of less than 30 days, will result in forfeiture of the reservation deposit. Cancellations, less than 14 days, during high season, will forfeit the reservation deposit.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2014
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Spacious corner unit with wide view of the beach, reef, Pillsbury Sound, St. John and BVI islands. Completely remodeled and upgraded villa. Two wrap-around balcony decks. Warm, clear water (and air). Beautiful white sand beach. U.S. flag - English speaking. No roaming charges for Sprint or AT&T. Great scuba diving. Deep sea fishing.
- Primary: +1 812 449 7828
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Entrance to Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina
First Floor Bathroom
View from upstairs bedroom
Newly remodeled upstairs bathroom
Salt Water Pool
View from the First Floor Balcony
Paradise Point in Charlotte Amalie.
July 4. 2014 Festival Parade on St. John.
Living Area with Fantastic View
First Floor Bathroom
Second Floor Bedroom
Newly remodeled upstairs bathroom shower
View from the Balcony of 'The Point'
Friends at the pool.
View from the first floor balcony.
Sunrise view from the upstairs balcony.
View from Island View Restaurant.
The Beach Bar, St. John, USVI
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM