Botana villa 12 offers a good combination of beach-mountain and has-been Recently fully refurbished. It is located in the complex Botana villas, just 2 minutes from Cala Molins beach and in the foothills of a mountain. The living area (lounge, kitchen, dining room and toilet) is on the ground floor and the bedrooms and bathrooms are on the second floor. There is a shaded outside private terrace on the ground floor. The setting for the villa complex is marvelous: the villas are in a wooded area surrounded by well kept gardens. The swimming pool is shared by all the villas in the middle of the complex social Within a lovely setting. It has a sunbathing area with sunbeds and separate children's area.
- Apartment1356 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Min Stay5 - 6 nights
Villa in Cala San Vicente, North Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Great Location, 3
Miguel Barceló Darder
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
excellent accomodation both inside and outside with a very good swimming pool
well equipped kitchen
comfortable bedrooms with overhead fans
nice sofas in the lounge
fantastic outside space with table and chairs
Thank you, Jonathan!
It has also been a very good experience to have you in our villa!
Perfect place to be!
We had a fantastic week in this house and will for sure come back.
We stayed there with two little kids (8 months and 3 years) and 4 adults.
It is a very lovely place and everthing was well prepared at our arrival and during our stay.
We found a real exclusive Babybed not only a travelling modell, with bed sheets. This is really not common and we were very thankful for it.
Our little one were very happy to have a very comfort and clean floor to crawl ;)
The house has defenitely the best slot in the urbanisation.
Thank you Sñr. Darder for sharing such a lovely and nice place!
Schönes Haus in strandnaher Lage
Leider sind während unseres Aufenthaltes mehrere Sachen defekt gewesen. Der Vermieter hat sich schnell um Ersatz/ Reparatur bemüht. Mit etwas mehr Wartung, bzw. gelegentlichem Überprüfen der Elektrogeräte hätte uns einiger Ärger ersparrt bleiben können. Derzeit besteht direkt am Strand eine große Baustelle, die für viel Lärm sorgt und sicherlich bis ins nächste Jahr bestehen bleibt.
Geschmackvoll, ruhig, sauber, schön gelegen
Wir hatten einen wunderschönen Urlaub. Die Anlage und auch das Haus ist sehr schön. Wir waren insgesamt zufrieden mit dem Aufenthalt.
Coast / Beach:
The proximy of the beach and resort Botana Makes a great spot for families. The villa is in a beautiful area in the North of the island, near the town of Pollensa and the beach resort of Puerto Pollensa. Its beaches are one of the main attractions in Cala San Vicente: Cala Barques, Cala Clara, Cala Molins and Cala Carbo.
There are lots of Flights available from the local airports to Palma. It takes around 40 minutes by car from Palma to Cala San Vicente, as the new motorway has made it a much shorter and Easier journey.
The villa is situated in walking distance of Cala San Vicente, Local with restaurants and shops. Pollensa old town is 5km away, with a rich history and the famous steps to the "Calvary". Also Puerto Pollensa is only 5km away Which is a busier resort, but has a very large sandy bay.
There is a supermarket locally, a chemist's and several souvenir shops. The best supermarkets are Eroski and Lidl on the road to Pollensa.
There are lovely nice restaurants: Modesto, Cala Barques, Cal Patró and Windsurfing.
Rates & Availability
Booking Notes: Once you've contacted us you need to pay 25% of the total cost of your stay by transfer to the bank account we will send to you by email. Once the money gets through, we will send you your booking confirmation that you will have to sign and send back to us. The remaining 75% must be transferred FIVE weeks before your arrival. PLEASE NOTE THAT, ONCE the booking (25%) has been payed WE DO NOT RETURN THE PAYMENT. Changeover Day: Saturdays preferably: Check-in time: after 16 pm Check-out time: not later than 10 am