Enjoy this Rustic Cottage that is across the street from the Ocean on Ocean Drive right next to main street at the northern end of N. Myrtle Beach. This cottage is on the first floor and part of a duplex and is a 3 bedroom / 1.5 bath. Not only will you find miles of beautiful wide sandy beaches with plenty of S.C sunshine. The cottage is two blocks away from Main Street where you can dine, shag in the famous Fat Harold's Beach Club while the kids play in the large arcade directly on the ocean.
For the most accurate and fastest quote please provide the following when requesting a quote:
>You vacation dates!
>How many guests are you bringing including yourself?
>Whether any pets will be coming and how many if yes.
>Whether guests are under or over 25 years of age.
>Anything important you feel should be mentioned. (i.e. first floor needed due to disability)
>Any questions you may have about the property!
Note: Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
Policy for Guests and Student Groups Under 25:
• We do welcome guests and student groups under 25. We ask that you contact us for an exact quote before booking.
• Are required to have linens and towels provided by Myrtle Beach Vacation Stations at a cost of $25 per person.
• May be subject to a cleaning fee of $25 per person.
• Are subject to a deposit refundable upon departure in addition to rate. Minimum deposit pre-authorized $200.
• Guests under 21 must have rental agreement signed by parents and a copy of guest and parent driver’s licenses.
THIS UNIT IS ALLOWED 2 PARKING SPOTS
The cottage is also close to over 50 golf clubs within 25 miles. Not to mention Barefoot Landing with over 100 shops and dining. Such a beautiful place with something for everyone. Property does have air conditioning however they are window units. This cottage was built in the 1960s and is an older beach cottage.
***Remember to pack for the weather! This is an older beach cottage with windowed A/C and space heaters***
Daily Attractions: Consider family fun at a nearby miniature golf course, Alligator Adventure, or deep sea fishing. Broadway at the beach is only about 20 minutes away where Ripley's Aquarium, Hard Rock Cafe, Planet Hollywood, Myrtle Wave's, Imax Theater, Nascar Speedpark, Freestyle Music Park and much more.
Shopping: Want to do some shopping? Within six miles are Tanger Outlets, Colonial Mall, and the Barefoot Landing with hundreds of shops and restaurants to see.
Evening Entertainment: Evenings heat up with the Dixie Stampede, Carolina Opry, House of Blues, Alabama Theater, Spanish Galleon,. For cocktails, Try the piano bar at 88's or Martinis. Nearby are all the restaurants on restaurant row plus Olive Garden, Myabi's, and Islamadore Fish House.
Guests under 25 welcome. All guests please read additional information about rental rates and House Rules. Signed rental agreement and ID required to complete the reservation process.
CHECK IN IS AT 4:00 P.M. AND CHECK OUT IS AT 10:00 A.M.
Sometimes things get moved, broken or just disappear. Should you find an item below is missing, feel free to ask and we will try to get it to you as soon as we can.
What is Included:
- Outdoor Grill,
- Basic cooking items and pans (Such as plates, cups, silverware, and standard pans)
- regular coffee pot
- One Standard Blanket/Comforter per bed
2 PARKING SPACES FOR THIS UNIT!!!!
What is not Included:
*Unless Linen Package was purchased - Linens & Towels ( sheets, pillow cases, towels ) please contact the office if you would like to purchase the linen package or have questions regarding linens.
- Coffee and coffee filters & Tea
- Kitchen dish towels and cloths and paper towels
- Specialty cooking equipment (Ex: Crock pot, Deep fryer, extra large pots and pans)
- Cleaning Supplies
- Air Mattress
- Beach Towels/ Beach Equipment
- Laundry Soap
- Bar Soap/ Body Soap
- Shampoo/ Conditioner
- Toilet Paper