About the property
- House1513 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay30 nights
2 bed, 2 bath, with bonus guest room, steps to the beach!
Monthly Rental (31 Nights or more)
Welcome to your coastal cottage home in Corona Del Mar, the "Crown of the Sea”! This home is just a few minutes walk down to the gorgeous coastline at Corona Del Mar state beach, and just blocks to amazing local restaurants. Beautiful inside and out, our Jasmine vacation rental is a single story home, decorated in a modern country style with coastal flair!
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
The living room at Jasmine is spacious and relaxing. In the living room you will find for your comfort and convenience:
- Warm welcoming wood floors and walls.
- Comfortable chairs and sofa
- Books and magazines
- A cozy fireplace
- Large windows looking out into charming Corona Del Mar
Make family memories gathering around the hearth, exchanging stories about your vacation adventures!
Kitchen and Dining
The kitchen is all new, and includes everything you need to cook during your stay including pots and pans, dishes, flatware and more. You will love the spacious counter-tops and pristine cabinetry.
There are 3 dining areas to seat a total of 17 people:
- Adjoining the kitchen is a casual dining area/breakfast nook that can seat 5 or more. The breakfast nook looks out on the patio and yard. By the way this is a rare find in Corona Del Mar. Yes, and actual grass back yard in Corona Del Mar!
- The formal dining room next door to the kitchen seats 6 and also has doors onto the back patio.
- There is a Booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair).
This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
- The outdoor dining area also seats 6 in the covered portion of the patio.
Whether you are serving pancakes to the family in the breakfast nook, grilling outdoors (charcoal) in the fresh air, or having a big family dinner, you’ll find space for everyone in this home, and everything you need to dine and entertain.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms:
This 2 bedroom vacation renal in Corona Del Mar can sleep up to 6 guests:
- Master bedroom includes a king size Sleep Number bed. Customize your sleep experience and sleep more peacefully! The master bedroom also includes a ceiling fan, dresser, flat screen TV.
- Second bedroom includes a queen size Sleep Number bed. A ceiling fan, dresser, and flat screen TV are also included in the second bedroom.
- This Southern California vacation rental home also has an additional bedroom that has been converted into a den. Use this room as a bedroom, or a den, depending on who is staying with you! The den includes a sofa bed, ceiling fan, desk and TV.
- The first bathroom is beautifully done in warm sand tones with luxurious travertine and includes a shower/tub combination.
- The second bathroom is charming with stained glass and red tile and includes a shower.
- There is also a pack-n-play style crib for an infant, provided in one of the bathroom closets.
This home has a beautiful, professionally landscaped backyard and patio. In this private outdoor space you will find:
- A covered patio with outdoor dining area.
- Rocking chairs for relaxing outdoors.
- Grill beneath a beautiful vine covered trellis.
- A beautiful container garden surrounding a peaceful fountain.
There is room for 1 small compact car only inside the garage, and 1 additional full size car in front of the garage. Access to the garage is behind the home in the alley.
Please note: This property has ceiling fans and ocean breezes for cooling. This unit does not have air-conditioning.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers. The Outlets at San Clemente are less than 24 miles from our Jasmine vacation rental, so don't miss this premier outlet shopping destination!
Jasmine is just 1/2 block (one fifth of a mile) from Corona Del Mar State Beach, a short five minute walk through this charming beach town. So that you can fully enjoy your stay by the sea, we’ve provided beach gear for you to use during your stay including:
- 2 beach chairs
- 2 boogie boards
- A cooler
- Sand toys
- A beach umbrella
You will also be just one block from Bayside Drive Park, and one more block to the shops on Pacific coast highway, including Albertsons and Rite Aid, as well as great restaurants like Bandera and Zinc Café.
We hope you’ll come visit us in Corona Del Mar!
1. A Monthly rental that is TOT exempt is 31 nights.
2. Mandatory deposit is $5,000.00
3. Weekly cleaning is included with your reservation.
4. For your protection, in some circumstances, monthly properties may require a security deposit. Please call us if you have any questions.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Beachside Vacation Rentals is the premier Vacation Rental Management company located in San Clemente. We have many beautiful properties in San Clemente and other San Diego, Orange and Los Angeles county beach towns, including ocean view condos in the pier bowl, stunning luxury homes, and everything in between. As a small rental management company, our vacation rental managers are personal, friendly and care about the rental experience you have.
Why Reservations chose Corona Del Mar
Absolutely adorable and comfortable. You will feel like you are home the minute you walk in the door. It is also just 1/2 block from the beach and 1.5 blocks to the adorable village of Corona Del Mar. You will love this home! This home is available for 31 days or more per reservation.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:30 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
This is just a darling cottage at the beach! Beautiful decor, lovely wood floors, and the ceiling fans are perfect for the beach. I can't say enough about how much I love this home. It's quiet, has great beds and everything you need to cook meals or grill outside. It has a cute patio for eating outside too. This neighborhood and beach are absolutely lovely and very close to the harbor and Balboa Island. The nearby restaurants are excellent too and we even went down to the harbor and rented a fantastic little electric boat to explore the area more and had an onboard picnic! When you come down, you HAVE to eat at Gulfstream Restaurant, it is just fabulous. Excellent seafood and unusual dishes.
Thanks for your review. It sounds like our Jasmine vacation home was the perfect home away from home for you and your guests, and we're so glad to hear it! Thanks also for your local recommendations. That boat picnic sounds like fun! We’ll have to try that sometime.
We hope to see you back for many more adventures in Corona Del Mar!
Corona del Mar (Spanish for the Crown of the Sea) is a community as beautiful as its name. Nestled on the foot of the San Joaquin Hills and fronting the Pacific Ocean, Corona del Mar ranges along a bluff at the south end of Newport Beach and includes some of Orange County's most prestigious residential areas.
Additional information about rental rates
Rates do not include taxes and fees.