Ocean front views bring sunshine and rainbows with this beautifully upgraded condo in Kahana. Only 5 minutes north of Kaanapali! A large wrap-around lanai, accessible from the living room and master bedroom, adds to the view. In addition to the 42" flat screen TV in the living room there is a also a 31" flat screen in the master and a 19" flat screen in guest bedroom. Ipod docking station.
Comments from recent guests:
Nov 18 - 25, 2018: “An amazing view you won't forget!!! Great location and everything you need for a comfortable stay! Host that responds timely and provides wonderful suggestions to enjoy the local area!” ~ Darlynn S.
Oct 7-12, 2018: We had a very good time to stay in this condo with two kids. It has amazing ocean view and is located convenient area close to grocery store, marine goods rental shop and Maui Brewery. Her condo is equipped very well especially marine goods such as beach chairs, body boards and fins.” ~ H. Shimoda
June 14-26, 2018: This condo surpassed our expectations. It was very spacious and tastefully furnished. We had reserved snorkel sets and fins for all of us, and we were thrilled to find 3 sets in the closet along with beach chairs and boogie boards. There was also a convenient portable cooler and a small beach umbrella. The only thing we DID rent was a larger umbrella from the concierge desk for a very small price. The kitchen is sparsely furnished as far as cooking supplies, but who wants to spend their time in the kitchen anyway. Hopefully the parking situation will be fixed in the near future. If the lot is full, don’t try to park in the underground garage with a Jeep or SUV. The clearance is about 5 or 6 feet one u drive around the loop, and you’ll need to somehow turn around to get out. It appears that there was more outside parking in a two level outdoor garage, but it’s been closed off and labeled unsafe. Other than that, the place is perfection. ☺️ ~ Linda L.
ROYAL KAHANA: Resort Projects + Shoreline
Message from Royal Kahana Board President 12/10/18: We have been working with The Valley Isle and Hololani to jointly strenghten our shoreline protection. We will begin filling the large sand bags in preparation for the work. We continue to have a nice beach but this can all change as the north swell season approaches
Message from Royal Kahana AOAO 12/4/18: Pool and beach access are currently open. The access will remain open as long as access can be made safely. Ample parking is available now with the removal of the tennis courts. The installation of the solar power array on the roof is nearly complete and poses no noise issues. There will be some minor beach repair work affecting a small area adjacent to the Valley aisle Resort, but the dates are still to be determined, most likely in early January. No disruption of beach or pool access is anticipated. Pest Control will be on property the first week in March, the date is yet to be scheduled.
ROYAL KAHANA Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Beautifully appointed decor
• Ocean front views from the 5th floor
• Comfortable seating and dining for 6
• 42"' flat screen TV in Living Room/ VCR
• Queen Aero bed
• WI-FI free in unit
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Remodeled kitchen
• Refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Flat Screen TV
• Queen bed
• En suite bathroom
• One double beds and one twin bed
•Two and a half baths
• A set of 6 towels in each full bath
• Central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Free WiFi
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self-check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keyless entry lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Short walking distance to beach, groceries, farmers market, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, nail salon, and dive shop.
• Only a 13 minute driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• This ocean/mountain view spacious condo is on Kahana Beach
ROYAL KAHANA RESORT
• Oceanfront Pool
• BBQ Grill Area
• All condos have central air conditioning
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Free Gym
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali!