Ocean front views bring sunshine and rainbows with this beautifully upgraded condo in Kahana. Only 5 minutes north of Kaanapali! A large wrap-around lanai, accessible from the living room and master bedroom, adds to the view. In addition to the 42" flat screen TV in the living room there is a also a 31" flat screen in the master and a 19" flat screen in guest bedroom. Ipod docking station. HI Registration #207-992-4224-01
Comments from recent guest: June 14-26, 2018: This condo surpassed our expectations. It was very spacious and tastefully furnished. We had reserved snorkel sets and fins for all of us, and we were thrilled to find 3 sets in the closet along with beach chairs and boogie boards. There was also a convenient portable cooler and a small beach umbrella. The only thing we DID rent was a larger umbrella from the concierge desk for a very small price. The kitchen is sparsely furnished as far as cooking supplies, but who wants to spend their time in the kitchen anyway. Hopefully the parking situation will be fixed in the near future. If the lot is full, don’t try to park in the underground garage with a Jeep or SUV. The clearance is about 5 or 6 feet one u drive around the loop, and you’ll need to somehow turn around to get out. It appears that there was more outside parking in a two level outdoor garage, but it’s been closed off and labeled unsafe. Other than that, the place is perfection. ☺️ ~ Linda L.
ROYAL KAHANA: Resort updates as of 11/12/2017 - 18
• Tennis courts are currently closed ~ they are soon to be demolished to build a new parking lot area with solar.
As of Nov 2017 beach/ocean access is currently closed for safety reason. Often times, there’s public beach access between Kahana Beach Resort & Sands of Kahana
• Unrelenting winter swells have removed a significant amount of sand along our shoreline. In the interest of safety, beach access at the Royal Kahana is now closed indefinitely. Notices will be posted directing our guests to use the public access at the Sands of Kahana.
ROYAL KAHANA Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Beautifully appointed decor
• Ocean front views from the 5th floor
• Comfortable seating and dining for 6
• 42"' flat screen TV in Living Room/ VCR
• Queen Aero bed
• WI-FI free in unit
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Remodeled kitchen
• Refrigerator, electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, mixer, utensils
• Flat Screen TV
• Queen bed
• En suite bathroom
• One double beds and one twin bed
•Two and a half baths
• A set of 6 towels in each full bath
• Central air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Free WiFi
• No resort fees (Aston direct booking charges $10 per day amenities fee)
• Free parking
• 24 hour self-check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Keyless entry lock - no keys to carry and worry about
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Short walking distance to groceries, farmers market, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, nail salon, and dive shop.
• Only a 13 minute driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• This ocean/mountain view spacious condo is on Kahana Beach
ROYAL KAHANA RESORT
• Oceanfront Pool and Cabana
• BBQ Grill Area
• All condos have central air conditioning
• Guest Activities Services Desk
• Free Gym
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali!