Calling all Ocean Lovers! Penthouse: corner ocean front with exquisite sunset views in Kahana. Enjoy ocean front views from the lanai off of the living room and master bedroom. Keep your valuables secure in the in-room safe. Wake up to the sound of the oceans waves or to a the alarm clock provided. Watch sunsets and whales through the binoculars or telescope.
VALLEY ISLE BEACH RESORT: Resort Improvements/projects/Shoreline conditions ~
Beach access at the Valley Isle Resort may be closed from time to time due to ocean and swell conditions.
As of 12/1/2017 beach access has been closed. Sandbags have been installed along the shoreline.
Commercial Building Project: Plans to rebuild the commercial building which was destroyed in a fire in May of 2012 (Sports Club Kahana) is still on hold. The rebuilding of the two story building will also include a new porte cochere, lobby and breezeway. The permit process has been delayed, so there is no start date yet.
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Hawaiian style decor
• Corner ocean front views from front and side widows reflect stunning panoramas
• Penthouse views of breaking waves, outer islands, palm trees, whales, sailboats, and surfers
• TV and DVD/VCR
• Binoculars for Whale Watching in Winter
• Queen sofa bed
• Tiled counter tops
• Refrigerator, smooth top electric range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, toaster, blender, utensils
• Beautiful views
• Ocean front lanai
• Bathroom is features a rare tub/shower combo
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free local calling
• No resort fees
• Free parking
• 24 hour self check-in; no waiting at the front desk
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Within walking distance to groceries, take-out, beach restaurants, DVD rentals, and dive shop.
• Within driving distance to Lahaina, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• Walking distance to Kahana Gateway Center, Farmers Markets and Grocery store
VALLEY ISLE RESORT
• Courtyard Pool
• BBQ Grill Areas
• Free Parking
Close to Dining*Shopping*Golf in Kaanapali!
Front row seats for whale watching! The Humpback Whale season starts its 6-8 week migration to Maui from Alaska in the Fall! Here are some interesting whale facts:
•Whales swim to Maui from Alaska, spend the whole winter here to mate and give birth, then swim back and don't eat the wntire time!
•Whales' lungs are the size of a Volkswagen!
•Whale babies (calves) are born off our Maui shores, they grow at a rate of 100 pounds a day!
Here's what our guests are saying:
Apr 15, 2018: Thank you so much for the Aloha hospitality. The ease and professionalism from booking to staying was really appreciated. I loved the instant updates, and additional information. We loved the referral to The snorkel shop as well. Our Unit 1204 met our expectations but the view FAR Surpassed them! Nothing could beat sleeping with all the doors and windows open while listening to the surf and watching the stars before your eyes closed.! The unit is well equipped and our only concern would be the sliding doors didnt seem to slide well nor lock... we put them back in the tracks and used a bit of silicone spray we borrowed to make them slide a bit better - just wear and tear and age. We deal with that at our own rental property in Canada. We will definitely recommend this location, and Chase N' Rainbows (as we already met some people and showed them) also to our friends and family. ~ D. Smith
Keywords: Condo, condominium, Maui vacation rental condo, vacation condo, rent by owner, high rise, 1 bedroom condo, apartment, ocean front, direct oceanfront, ocean views, close to sandy beaches, romantic setting, sunset views, Valley Isle resort, Valley Isle, resort, west Maui, Kaanapali north beach, Kahana , Honokowai, Valley Isle unit #1204, Valley Isle #1204, suite, accommodations, Maui Hawaii lodging
HI Registration #065-431-7568-01