Welcome to Maui Sands #5F. Enjoy beautiful views of the ocean, beach, and outer islands from the living room, dining area, kitchen, and lanai. Top floor of a two story building, this condo is barely north of Ka'anapali, in Honokowai. We're as close to the ocean as you can get. An air conditioner in the living room cools the entire condo nicely. The living room features a 32" TV, and there's a wall mounted flat screen TV in the master bedroom. The bathroom has been remodeled with a new vanity, counter tops, and fixtures. Want to "sea yourself" here? Be sure to bring your walking shoes, the local farmers market and fish market are moments away. Enjoy your sunset dinners by the pool and BBQ area or dine on your spacious ocean front lanai. One parking stall is assigned to unit. Free local calls and Wi-Fi are included.
Notes from recent guests:
We love this place. Great ocean view, quite neighborhood and nice furniture! Chase N Rainbows sent us enough information before check in and everything is just easy and lovely!!!
Yajiao M., CA USA October 08, 2018 Visited September 2018
Jo Y, Stay dates: Sept 22-27, 2018: “We love this place. Great ocean view, quite neighborhood and nice furniture! We were sent enough information before check in and everything is just easy and lovely!!!”
Dustin D, Stay dates: June 9 - 14, 2018: “Convenient location and comfortable beds. We were on the go a lot and the house was close to everything,clean and comfortable. Would stay again” “Thanks everything was great.”
Condo highlights listed below:
LIVING & DINING AREA
• Sweeping ocean front views (awesome at whale season!)
• Plantation style décor
• Ample seating for 6 guests
• A TV in the living room and the master bedroom
• Window air-conditioner
• DVD/VCR combo unit
• Queen sofa sleeper
• Ocean views from the kitchen sink!
• Full size refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave
• Full size drip coffee maker, blender, dinner and glassware, utensils, pots/pans
• Queen bed in master, with wall mounted TV
• Tub/shower combo
• Tile floors throughout
• Washer, dryer, iron, ironing board
• Telephone with free local calling
• No resort fees
• Pride in ownership - we want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We hope you will be a return guest and refer us to your friends and family.
• Walking distance to grocery, coffee store, farmers market, sandy beach
• Short driving distance to Lahaina, Kaanapali, shopping, championship golf, sightseeing
• Low Rise Property
• Pool with BBQ Grill Areas
• Stairs Only – No elevators
• Free assigned Parking
MAUI SANDS: Sea Wall repairs + shoreline closures
Notice from Maui Sands Board of Directors dated 12/12/18:
Seawall construction has a projected start date in early February 2019. It is important to remember that due to the time of year these start dates and future timelines can easily change with high surf and how fragile our seawall is while they excavate. This will be a slow process and it is expected to be a minimum of 7 to 8 months of construction to repair the seawall. The construction will start from the south end of the seawall and move north.
Notice dated 2/13/18: Due to ongoing shoreline erosion issues the sunset deck and the stairs next to it have been closed indefinitely. There is a stairway to ocean access at the north end of Building #4.