A DREAM HOLIDAY
"Holiday at Amalfi" is a holiday apartment of 100 square meters, comfortable, fresh and quiet, recently renovated, located in a historical building at approximately 200 meters from the Duomo and about 300 meters from the beach.
It consists of a large living room with a skylight that opens electrically, double bedroom, bedroom with 2 beds, kitchen with fireplace, bathroom with bath and shower. It has a joint owned terrace with table and chairs. And 'a lift, air conditioning, central heating, gas cooker with electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, satellite TV color, Wifi, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, hair dryer and all the necessary kitchenware. The building is equipped with lift.
Prices include: water, gas, electricity, bed linen and towels, final cleaning. Air-conditioning according to consumption. A 10% discount is granted on the price of the second week (except August).
Check-in from 4 to 7 p.m.; check-out by 10 a.m.
N.B. Prices refer to a maximum of 4 persons. For the fifth person, addition of Euro 140 per week.
The garage is at 200 meters; its price is euro 15/17 a day.
Visits: the Cathedral and its Museum, the Arsenals of the Republic, the Paper Museum, the Emerald Grotto, the Valle dei Mulini;
- Atrani, one of the most beautiful towns in Italy, 1 km far;
- Capri, Island by the magical beauty;
- Naples, its important museums and innumerable monuments;
- Caserta with its majestic Royal Palace designed by Vanvitelli;
- Paestum with the famous archaeological area;
- Pompei, the Sanctuary of the Madonna del Rosario and the archaeological site famous
throughout the world;
- Positano, pearl of the Amalfi Coast;
- Ravello, the city of music, with the Villas Rufolo and Cimbrone, the panoramic terraces that so much enchanted Greta Garbo and Richard Wagner, the festivals of classical music, art and dance at the "International Music Festival";
- Salerno, overlooked by the castle of the Lombard duke Arech II, built around the norman Cathedral dating back to the XI century, the old town and the beautiful waterfront;
- Sorrento, unique landscape between sea and mountains;
- Vesuvius, the most famous volcano in the world.
Walks and hikes (also visible on the Internet) in the famous "Valle dei Mulini", "Natural
Reserve of Ferriere" and on the exceptional "Path of the Gods" that leads from Agerola to Positano.