100% commitment rate, we have never cancelled on any confirmed booking! Don't risk being trapped in NYC without a place to stay!
Home living with hotel quality: Very clean & spacious 3 bedroom 1 living room 2 bath 2 kitchen apartment, 1292 sf (120 sm) with patio, located in a townhouse of a safe & quiet residential area in Manhattan; with access to Citi Bike, just steps away, easy access to subway, sight seeing & market. Good reviews.
There are 6 beds: 4 queen sized bed, and 2 full sized 10" thick futon beds. Good for 12 people.
It is 1 block away from 3 major grocery stores, and a bank. Some best restaurants in the city are located within walking distance. The closest subway station is 3.5 blocks walking.
Cotton/silk beddings, ultra quiet air conditioners (cooling and heating), dresser, nightstand, alarm clock with 2 USB charging ports, TV chest (holding your clothes), 2xTV with basic channels, Wifi, coffee table, side tables, chairs.
2 Kitchens: each has a full line of pots and utensils, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle, microwave, oven, and a full size fridge.
2 Bathrooms: fresh towels and linens, and shower necessities (soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash).
Other amenities: Internet, hair dryers, ironing boards, and educated and resourceful hosts.
The property has a private backyard with patio furniture, umbrella, and a propane BBQ.
Free street parking is available in front of our house, it is alternative side parking (one side is banned from parking on Mon & Thurs (11am to 1pm), the other on Tues & Fri (also 11am to 1pm), and both sides are available on Wed and weekends). Please keep in mind free parking is a competitive sport in a city like Manhattan. And in case the street parking is filled, there is also an indoor parking garage 1 block away, though they charge up to $18 / day.
Here are the distance/travel times to the major attractions from the property:
5 mins bike ride: Central Park (Citi Bike just steps away)
15 mins: Central Park, Museum Mile (Metropolitan, Guggenheim, Jewish, City, etc), 5th Avenue shopping, Apple Flagship Store
20 mins: Empire State Building, Macy's Flagship Store, and Museum of Natural History.
30 mins: Carnegie Hall, Time Square, Theater District, Lincoln Center, Columbus Circle, Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Square, Museum of Modern Art.
35 mins: Soho, Greenwich Village, East Village, Brooklyn Bridge, Chinatown, Little Italy, Chelsea Market, High Line
40 mins: Wall Street, Freedom Tower, Stock Exchange Bull, South Street Seaport, Federal Hall, Statue of Liberty, Battery Park.
Please consider the following house rules prior to making a reservation. Many thanks.
1) Property damage protection is mandatory, you can either purchase insurance through VRBO or a damage deposit of $600 (or Euros) in cash is due upon arrival, and will be returned (less damages) upon departure;
2) No smoking inside the apartment building.
3) Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am, please refrain from making noise that would disturb our neighbors during this time.
4) Only registered guests may sleep in the apartment.
5) Pets are not allowed.
6) A lockbox will be provided for Guests who check in after 10 pm. Normal check in time is 3 - 10 pm.
7) Guests should check out of the room by 11 am. The next guest will check in at 3 pm, and the maid needs time to clean the room. A late check out may be possible if new guests are not arriving that day. Please inquire.
8) Guests who need to store bags may do so here on the 3rd floor.
9) Please sort your trash. If the trash is not sorted according to NYC recycling law, and we have to re-sort it, a $150 fee will be applied.
10) Cancellation policy - This is the only cancellation policy in effect on this listing:
Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival, except fees:
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to Eastern Standard Time at 3:00 PM on the day of check in, otherwise no refund.