LOCATION The apartment is located at "8 passage petit Cerf, Paris 17th" a small street that overlooks the Avenue de Clichy. Nearby there is a taxi station but you can also take public transportation: - RER C - Metro Brochant or Porte Clichy - Bus 74, 54, 66, 31 - Night buses N15 and N51 Buses are generally more pleasant to travel. The RATP offers packages "Paris Visite" quite interesting where all transportation is included. (See their website www.ratp.fr)
* Neighborhood information:
The area is very commercial, there are also many cheap fast food stalls
MacDonalds, Greek, Indian, Asian .. but also traditional French caterer,
including the famous street market "rue lemoine" where can buy gourmet
There are also traditional French restaurants, breweries, food international
Russian, Indian, Eastern, Asian, ...
The fast food shops do not close before 2am and sometimes later on the
weekend, making it a lively and is always because of the passage.
This area is part of the renovation program Clichy-Batignolles with
development of the new residential housing and business district with
certified green building.
* Check in: from 14:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: from 0:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: Only older than 18 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Pets > 5kg
* Security deposit: € 200.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price