A delightful, cozy and quaint home at Olivia Beach in Lincoln City, a luxury beach development just steps from the Pacific Ocean. Immediately across the street from the neighborhood's central park, the house has direct access to the beach just a 2 minute stroll from the home. The park offers a children's play structure, large open grass area, grill, fire pit, walking path and sand volleyball court. Our beach is wide, perfect for morning strolls, sitting in the sun, reading, and beach combing for agates and shells. It even has a series of gorgeous tide pools, famous for starfish, urchins, anemone and even the occasional seal pup! The house itself has a south facing yard with a peaceful wetland behind it, featuring resident frogs and birds. The south facing layout is perfect for outside relaxing in the sun even when those cooling north breezes blow!
Below are some of the details about our home:
* Beach access stairway just steps from our home.
* Olivia Beach community is a newer, family-oriented neighborhood.
* House sleeps 6 with a king bed in master & 2 queen beds
* Luxury mattresses and bedding in every room.
* Each bedroom has its own bathroom. One bathtub, one shower.
* 42' plasma screen TV with surround sound.
* Cozy living room fireplace for romantic cuddling in our fabulous winter storms.
* Quaint kitchen table and banquette for family meals and game night.
* Large, 8-seater, in-deck, hot tub.
* Outdoor dining set and teak lounge furniture with deep cushions.
* Outdoor stainless steel BBQ.
* Carriage house bonus room over garage.
* Carriage house includes 20' TV with DVD player & 1/2 bath.
* Granite kitchen counter tops and bright white cabinets.
* Stainless steel appliances.
* Fully equipped gourmet chef's kitchen with cookware, dishes, and more!
* Mud room with washer/dryer, 1/2 bathroom and hot/cold outside shower.
* WiFi throughout the house.
* Custom decor with light and airy, beach style furniture.
* Large, covered front porch with Adirondack chairs. Perfect for morning coffee or watching the kids in the park!
* Back deck with 1 car garage & two cruiser bikes.
* Seasonal, outdoor, community pool (spring/summer only)
* Beach is wide, large and sandy with agate hunting and tide pools.
* Very close to popular outlet mall and downtown shopping.
* Minutes away from popular and well-known Chinook Winds Casino.
Rates vary from $99.00 to $205.00 per night, depending on the time of year and how many nights you wish to stay. A one-time $120 cleaning fee and 13% taxes/fees on the total apply to all reservations. Higher rates may apply to peak season and holiday's. Minimum 2 night stay during off-peak and 3 night stay during peak and holiday's.
Great family getaway! Please email or call to check availability and ask for more information! You won't be disappointed!
Keywords: SeaEsta Cottage, Beach House, Beach Cottage, Olivia Beach