This cosy two bedroom apartment is located in the historic city center of Siena (inside the city walls) approximately 300 meters distant from the famous "Piazza del Campo". All sights and monuments of the historic city center, public transport and parking can be reached within short walking distances.
The apartment is on the third floor of a small, typical ancient Sienese town house built in the 16 th century. The street of the apartment is one of those classical medieval streets which are typical for Siena and inhabited only by Senese residents.
The apartment is ideal for 2 to 4 people, composed by:
- living room with kitchenette, dining table, and single-sofa bed (with duckboard 80 x 190 cm)
- one double bed room with king size bed
- one small room with single bed (80 x 190 cm), roof-light
- bath room with shower, wc, washbasin
There is WiFi internet, air condition in the bed room, and heating in the bed room and living room. Bed linen and towels will be provided.
* Neighborhood information:
The apartment is located in one of those classical medieval streets which are so typical for Siena and is inhabited only by Sense residents. Being located in the heart of the historic city center sights, monuments, restaurants, shops, public parking and transportation are close by and can be reached within short walking distance. Two of the most famos Basilicas of Siena (San Francesco, San Domenico) are just around the corner .
Getting from the public parking "San Francesco" to the apartment is very convenient as escalators bring you up from the lower part.
We will provide detailed "how to arrive" information to our guests including valuable hints where one park the car free of charge.
* Check in: from 16:00h to 20:30h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 100.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price