- english, french, italian
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
"· A great value. · Gius...
"· A great value.
· Giuseppe is very friendly and helpful. He speaks very limited English but communication was good face-to-face knowing just a bit of Italian. Communication via email is fine as he uses a translator.
· The location is very convenient. We walked to markets, shopping, Teatro Massimo, train station, Internet points, Catacombs, 4 Corners, etc. etc.
· The flat does not have a clothes washing machine.
· The street outside is busy but the flat, especially the bedroom, is quiet (Saturday night noise was a bit of an exception).
· The flat is long and narrow, sort of like living in a mobile home or an RV. It will sleep at least 4 people but would be crowded. It was nice for the 2 of us.
· The flat is on the ground floor.
· It’s a 12 Euro taxi ride from Stazione Centrale. Busses run frequently. Walking is easy depending on the amount of luggage.
· The electrical circuit breaker panel is in the closet in the bedroom. You’ll need it if you try to run the oven, the water heater, and either of the room heaters at the same time.
· The bathroom is nice – normal size for Italy. Plenty of hot water for a shower if you don’t take forever.
· Kitchen has a good oven and a 4-burner gas stove top."
"Very centrally located a...
"Very centrally located and charming appartment but owner speaks no English, which makes things difficult."
"The quarter in which the...
"The quarter in which the accomodation lies is just great and prospering, and we liked it very much - but it is not exactly quiet (I thing there is no quiet surrounding in Palermo anyway). There is some traffic in the morning and on the weekends at night, but the windows are soundproof so that the noise does not bother when they are closed. The apartment is just perfect if you wish to see the sights of Palermo - everything is within walking distance."
"Fantastic! I was more th...
"Fantastic! I was more than pleased with this great apartment in a real Palermo neighborhood within walking distance of everything. Giuseppe, the owner and an artist, is a great man who did a spectacular job rehabing the apartment. It is truly beautiful. His good friend Nino runs a spectacular restaurant, Trattoria al Buco, and both will treat you like family. I am lookig forward to my next trip to Palermo and will certainly be staying here."
"Giuseppe est très sympat...
"Giuseppe est très sympathique, arrangeant, toujours près à nous dépanner.
Appartement très bien situé qui permet la visite de Palerme à pied et évite les problèmes de circulation, bien sécurisé, bien isolé, mais qui manque un peu de lumière."
"Que du positif pour cet ...
"Que du positif pour cet endroit. Propriétaire généreux et attentionné. Il faut demeurer à Palerme!"
To follow The Directions Center Historical Maximum Theater, Sant'Onofrio Plaza, nearby the Church of Sant'Onofrio.
I CENTER CITY IT IS NEAR Á. TUTTI THE TYPES OF SERVICES.