Clean, Cozy Cabin on a Quiet Road Surrounded by Trees and Animals(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths (Sleeps 12)
Nestled in the ponderosa pine and spruce trees, this cabin is positioned for easy access, yet off of the busy streets. The main highway is less than a mile away, allowing for quick and easy access to all of Utah’s national parks, as well as all of the local fishing, caving, hiking, biking, and other activities. The main village is also very close, making it a very quick trip for gas, ice, or a soda. The various local restaurants are also very close by.
What sets us apart?
- Large bedrooms with plenty of storage for your personal belongings
- Enclosed decks with lots of furniture for everyone to enjoy
- Lots of entertainment options:
- Satellite TV (Dish Network)
- Pandora Radio
- Bluetooth audio for playing your own music
- Board Games
- Downstairs access through a large garage door (easily carry everything in)
- Shaded, covered decks for enjoying the outdoor air
- A wood burning stove for centralized heat. Warm up quickly when it is cold outside!
- Forced air furnace keeps every room in the house nice and warm.
- High Speed internet to keep you connected
- Dishwasher in the kitchen
There are 3 large bedrooms with plenty of sleeping space, 3 bathrooms well-positioned throughout the cabin, a well-designed kitchen and plenty of room for just lounging around and enjoying yourselves. If you get bored cooking and eating inside, there is a fire pit and grill ready to use outdoors.
More “traditional” entertainment exists as well in our large game room downstairs. A regulation ping-pong table,a dart board, and a table perfect for cards or board games are mixed in with plenty of seating. Open the garage door to enjoy a wide open view of the surrounding trees, and let a cool breeze through as you play.
You probably know everything there is to do in the area, but a small sampling includes:
- 6 national parks just hours away (Bryce, Zion, Arches, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon)
- Too many state parks, national monuments, and other outdoor destinations to list.
- Mountain biking trails
- A major ski resort at Brian Head
- 600 miles of ATV/snowmobile trails with local rentals
- Several lakes and streams for fishing
- Caving, with several small caves in the immediate area
- Many incredible scenic drives
- Winter sports including snow-shoeing, cross-country skiing, and sledding
Give us a call or send us an email - we would love to have you stay at our wonderful cabin!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $125 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 11.2%
No Refunds for cancellations.
* Minimum stay or additional charges may apply from November through April to cover snow removal, winterizing, etc.
* Holidays may require a minimum stay or higher rates. Please inquire for additional information.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Front View of Cabin
Fully Contained Kitchen
Dining Area - seating for 10. Additional seating for 9 on deck.
Living Room Seating Area
Main Floor Bathroom
Downstairs Television Room
Quiet relaxation on the Master Bedroom deck
Upstairs Bedroom with plenty of sleeping ( 2 queen beds )
Plenty to do in the garage game room
Another cabin view
Main Floor Deck Area
Additional Kitchen View
Living Room Area with television
Living Room Area with surrounding window views
Main Floor Bedroom bunk beds ( 1 queen and 1 xtra long twin )
Downstairs Room also a quiet place for reading
Extra Sleeping in Master Bedroom with television
Driveway View of the cabin
Looking into the forest from main deck
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.