About the property
- Townhome1512 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 10 nights
Close to Disney parks, Sea World and Universal studios
(1) I live in Canada. So payment in Canadian Dollar is also welcome. Of course, US dollar is default payment
(2) King-size master room upstairs with inside bathroom
(3) Queen_size bedroom downstairs with full bathroom
(4) Girl room and boy room with 4 twin beds upstairs. They share one full bathroom
(5) Sleeping sofa in living room
(7) Kids friendly with highchair, stroller and foldable crib
(8) Private, screen-enclosed patios with BBQ grill as complementary
(9) Three HD TVs in living room and master bedroom and downstairs bedroom
(10) Fully equipped kitchen with all you need cookware and dinnerware with high quality
(11) Free internet, Wi-Fi, cable TV and phone call (free calls within US)
(12) Washer and dryer; iron and iron board
(13) High quality liens and bedding stuffs
(14) 2 minutes walk to club house to enjoy the pool, spa, movie theater, pool table......
* Secure gated access with passcode
* Lake-view swimming pool and 2 spa
* Two playgrounds
* Walking and jogging paths (fitness trail)
* Clubhouse with theater. Large flat-screen TV+DVD
Shopping and Dinning
* 3 minutes to Walmart, Target and Sam's Club
* 1 minute to a small shopping plaza including Nike Clearance center and Dollar Tree
* 15 minutes to Airport by taking 417 and short cut to the back of airport
* Mini golf, Medieval Time show is around the corner
* Many restaurants nearby on road 192
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, Mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
I love the weather of America south, I love the culture of Disney, so I buy the house.
Richard purchased this Townhome in 2014
Why Richard chose Kissimmee
Great location! 5 miles to Disney & close to Sea World and Universal Orlando(Harry Potter park)
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice house close to everything and very spacious. Definitely recommend
Great Value. Beautiful accommodations. Comfortable!
Beautiful home. Tons of space. Great value for the price. Gated community. Owner was extremely helpful. We had a family tragedy and needed a place to stay on short notice. He was accommodating, and flexible. We are very appreciative for the comfortable and cozy place to stay.
This place was amazing.
Beautiful property, very close to Disney. This made it very simple for my large family to enjoy a Disney vacation. Owner was extremely friendly and helpful. Answered any questions i had quickly. Highly recommend using this House. I know I will again.
Great place to stay....
Great place. Would love to stay there again when visit. We in a great location. Shopping center close and restaurant where close. Shower where clean and beds are super comfortable. Great place.
Nice large newer house. Very close to disney and shopping/dinning
Great house. Large 4 bedrooms with well furnished bedrooms. Located very close to shopping and dinning. Only 20min drive to Disney. Highly recommend.
Condo served it's purpose for a week of spring break!
Overall the condo was clean and had what we needed to get by for a week. It is a little crowded for 8 people, but we survived. I wouldn't recommend having more than 8 people. Kitchen, dining and living room area are small to accommodate 8. Pool area is across the pond so a little bit of a walk. Seemed like about half the residents were full time, the other half were weekly vacationers. I felt safe the whole time. The location is close to the 192 strip of restaurants and easy access to theme parks.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
(1) Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. (2) Rates for holidays and weekends are higher than listed. Please inquire for details via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)