About the property
- Cottage900 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Dragonfly Carriage is a fabulous 2-bedroom/1-bathroom carriage home located in central Rosemary, just 2 blocks away from the beach! It is nestled among the trees, making it a shady and private sanctuary for guests. The entrance is through a tree filled and lovely landscaped courtyard with comfortable outdoor seating. You are sure to feel stress immediately melt away when you step foot into the gates of this home. This home is unique in that it has pine wood floors, ceilings, and cabinets, resembling the interior of a luxurious yacht. Inside you will find a kitchen with everything you need to whip up a delicious meal or store your favorite coastal delicacies. The kitchen table resembles that of one on a boat, making it a fun and unique dining experience. The living room includes two plush lounge chairs for guests to kick back, unwind, and enjoy watching HDTV. This level holds the bunkroom with two built in twin over twin bunk beds to accommodate two guests, and a full private bathroom with a stand up shower. Just up the spiral staircase you will find the master bedroom with a queen bed and a dresser. This lofty room has a view of the first level, but is shielded for privacy with a ceiling to floor wall just beyond the staircase. Last but definitely not least, guests can enjoy a lovely view of Rosemary from the private balcony. Enjoy a sunset or glass of wine and toast to a wonderful day while admiring the beautiful architecture of Rosemary Beach. Just a short walk or bike ride away from the beach, pool, unique shops, and some of the best restaurants 30A has to offer, Dragonfly Cottage will offer you a wonderful and memorable vacation experience!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEP 4):
- Bunkroom – two twin over twin bunk beds
- Full private bathroom
SECOND LEVEL LOFT:
- Master bedroom – queen sized bed
- 2 blocks from the beach
- Private balcony
- Private parking for 1 vehicle
- Washer and Dryer located in garage
- No pets allowed
- Beach Towels are not provided, please plan to bring your own
- Private beach access
- Access to 4 community pools
- Beach chair and umbrella service available
- Fitness center (additional fees apply)
- Access to tennis courts (additional fees apply)
- Walking trails
- 24 hour security
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.
Gary Pool - Barefoot Vacations
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Great property, very clean and comfortable!
Great place to stay in Rosemary Beach
Awesome couples retreat
Thank you for your 5 star review! I'm glad you liked the house.
Our family loved staying at this carriage house. We were so close to town and an easy walk to the beach.
Thank you Amy for your review and for choosing to stay at Dragonfly Carriage! We hope that you and your family will stay with us again in the future.
Very nice and in a great location!
We really enjoyed our stay at the property! It was a short walk to the beach, Main Street and pools. It was a little smaller than we thought but it worked for our family of 4. I would definitely recommend it for a small family who doesn't need a lot of space.
Thank you Chelsea for your review and for choosing to stay at Dragonfly Carriage House! Dragonfly Carriage House is 900 square feet but is laid out perfectly to maximize the space! Perfect for a couple or a family of 3-4. Thank you again and we hope you will choose to stay with us again in the future!
Fantastic location, comfortable cottage
Only drawback was sparsely equipped kitchen and lack of beach towels.
Thank you, Emma, for choosing to stay at the Dragonfly Carriage House! Upon following up with Emma about the comments in the review, she advised that she "didn't mean to imply that they had anything other than an excellent time at the cottage!" She suggested a larger frying pan, one more saucepan, egg cups, cheese grater, plastic tumblers and a couple of tupperware containers. We appreciate the feedback and are working to add some of these items to the kitchen for future guest. Beach towels are not provided as stated in our listing, please plan to bring your own.
Precious cottage. Very comfortable.
We had a great stay.
Thank you Dee for your review! We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay and we hope you will return soon!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Contact us through the "Send Email" button for best rate. - All rentals require 11% State and County Tax + Cleaning Fee. - Credit Cards Accepted for Additional Processing Fee | eChecks also accepted through our website. - Must be 25 or older to Rent - No Exceptions. - If applicable, Properties with Private Pools can be heated for an additional fee of $50/day.