Modern villa of 160 m2 and stone outbuilding facing the Montagne Sainte Victoire on a plot of 4000 m2 overlooking the forest.
Very calm and in the middle of the greenery, you will be able to benefit from your holidays in all peace, in the shelter of the glances.
The main house is on one level with a half level consisting of:
- A large living room of 40 m2 facing the Sainte Victoire, with dining table of 12 people on one side and lounge area with huge sofa on the other.
- An office and reading corner
- A spacious kitchen fully equipped with large friendly bar overlooking the shaded terrace facing south,
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and small convertible sofa
- 1 bedroom with single bed
- 2 bathrooms with WC and a separate toilet.
Adjoining the house, an outbuilding with 1 bedroom (double bed), a bathroom and WC.
A south facing terrace protected by a pergola with an extendable table of 6 to 12 covers, connected to the kitchen.
A seating area ideal for aperitifs in the evening facing the pool.
You can also enjoy a summer kitchen with table for 10 people, weber gas grill and electric griddle.
On the terraces upstream of the house, a large swimming pool of 10m * 5m secured by an alarm approved, of progressive depth, with a fully paved beach of 100 m2 out of sight, among pines, lavender, oleanders and cicadas.
For children, we have a ping-pong table, a safe trampoline 3.65m diameter, a swing and a toboggan. Many board games and toys are at your disposal.
Located 20 minutes from Aix en Provence, 30 minutes from Marseilles, 30 minutes from the Aix en Provence TGV station.
The magnificent creeks and the city of Cassis are 30 minutes away, as well as the largest beaches of Les Lecques in St Cyr sur Mer, La Ciotat and Bandol.
Hiking trails that you can reach through the forest behind the house.
Golf and tennis nearby.
Many shops where you can find everything you'll need in the village.
We have an adorable and very sociable pussy that stays on the spot. Also we expressly ask that you not getting yourself animals to avoid "animal conflict."