Family Friendly, 2 Bedrooms/2 Full Bath/2balconies, Newly Remodeled
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Newly remodeled, family friendly condo within walking distance to the ski/bike area. Comfortably entertains and sleeps 6 adults. Ample kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and microwave, pots, pans and cooking accessories provided. 2 private bedrooms (one with a king bed and one with 2 twins that can become a king), plus a double sleeper sofa. 2 full baths, one with shower/tub and one with shower. All new linens and towels. New wood floors and tile throughout. Private deck with wooded view off master bedroom, second private deck off living room with grill included. Living room adjoins kitchen and offers seating for 6 for meals. Full washer/dryer located in unit. Wood burning fireplace in living room. Parking in front of building. Condo has wifi and TV/DVD/cable provided. Condo is family owned. Property manager is also a family member.
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- 1000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full bath with tub/shower combo off master bedroom.
- This family owned and family managed condo is newly renovated and ready for your family to enjoy. The Angel Fire area offers a multitude of snow related activities including sleigh rides (book in advance) down hill/cross country skiing, snowboarding and even building a snowman and sledding at the country club. Bon Fires at the base of the mountain are part of the activities in fall and winter. Summer fun is fishing, boating, horseback riding, ATV riding, mountain biking, road biking, white water rafting, tennis, golf. There is something for everyone, and at every season of the year! 4 other ski mountains are in easy driving distance from Angel Fire. Many great dining experiences locally at the resort, the country club, Hatcha's and a few Pizza places too. If you want more, a scenic drive to Taos (18 miles) provides plenty of high end restaurants and lots of shopping....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
Ski & Snowboard:
Fantastic skiing and snowboarding at Angel Fire. From beginner to advanced. Private and group lessons available. Contact the resort ski school for further information. Children's ski school is all day...moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Jan 7, 2017
4 night min stay
Jan 10 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Cleaning Fee $80
- Taxes Not included
This is a non smoking, no pets condo. Tenants who bring pets or smoke will be asked to leave with no refund. The initial payment due upon booking is refundable with 60 day notice is provided in writing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: Family owned property managed by local family member. We enjoy Angel Fire so much and our condo is a family gathering place for family from Texas, Oklahoma, and of course New Mexico. We hope your family will fall in love with Angel Fire just as ours did!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious kitchen with new appliances, deck off kitchen.
front of condo
additional seating area in living room.
Master bathroom with tub/shower combination.
Second bathroom off living area.
View from private master deck.
back of condo
Summer at Angel Fire
The Angel Fire ski school is an excellent place to learn to ski.
Have fun sledding, building snowmen and playing in the snow at the Country Club.
Fun for the entire family.
living room with dining area attached.
Entry into condo
Master bedroom with king bed. Private deck and private bathroom.
Secondary bedroom with two twin beds that convert to king.
Full size washer/dryer off of kitchen.
Pinetree Commons entry
The Chili Express is a high speed quad lift that will take you to the very top.
Skiers of all ages and abilities will have fun at Angel Fire
Golfing is a popular sport in the summer months.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.