When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Resort is on the lake. Cabin is year-round completely furnished including full kitchen with microwave, dishes, stove, refrigerator, coffee pot, toaster etc. Linens are provided. Bathrooms with shower. Livingroom include futons, TV's etc. Rental includes 14ft. aluminum boat (no motors), firepit and dock use. Restaurant and Bar on premises. We are motorcycle and snowmobile friendly. Great fishing on The Pike Chain and right off our docks. Hunting including Grouse, Bear, Deer are abundant.
1. The Pike Chain is over 900 acres of lakes all accessible by boat.
2. Lake Superior is 15 miles north
3. Bayfield and Apostle Islands are 40 miles
4. 5 casinos all within 30-60 miles
5. Brule River 8 miles from here
6. 1000's of miles of National Forest land
7. Amnicon Falls, Pattison Park Falls, Copper Falls, Big Rock State Park all near by
8. Hundreds of miles of ATV trails
9. 10+ nice golf courses
10. Located on snowmobile trail 31. Over 600 miles of groomed trails
11. The Spot Supper Club an Bar are on premise and open nightly at 5. Open Tues thru Sunday Memorial Day - Labor Day, Tues thru Sat in Fall, Wed thru Sat in Winter.
Kevin and Pam Jungst are owners operators of the Spot Supper Club and Resort. We live on the premises.
Pam Jungst purchased this cabin in 1998
You will enjoy the freshest air, cleanest waters and the most spectacular views at this resort.
We are on the Pike Chain of Lakes that include 6 lakes that are all accessible by boats and pontoons. We are on the snowmobile trail. You will find the most spectacular views from your front door!!
The cabin was secluded as represented. It did not look right out to the bay, but it was just steps away to a great, scenic view. The restaurant on site is pictured here on VRBO. It has a fabulous view of the bay, so I would sometimes sit on the outside deck and read.
Minor complaint is that it was unseasonably hot the day we arrived. We arrived in the evening, and the cabin had not been aired out. We had to ask for a fan - which should have been running for hours before our arrival as hot as it had been that day. (No air conditioning - generally not needed in that area, but place should have had a fan running well in advance of our arrival.)
More significant issues are:
1. I did not mind the bathroom being tiny. However, the sink was in the corner, past the shower and toilet. There was only about six inches between the shower wall and the toilet, and one had to squeeze through that to get to the bathroom sink. My husband and I managed, but it was a nuisance and it would have been very difficult for a large person or someone with any lack of agility.
2. The cabin was represented to be 800 square feet and could sleep four. It was not 800 square feet. It was well under 500 square feet. That was tolerable since it was just my husband and me - but if we had another couple or any kids with us, we would not have been able to stay. Probably not an intentional misrepresentation, but one that could cause difficulty if people truly needed more than 400+ square feet.
3. There were large chunks missing in the sidewalk from the parking lot down to the cabins. We were careful, but it could be dangerous.
The secluded location was charming and a plus - but the bathroom situation was very poor. We did not leave early - but would not want to stay again in a cabin with such difficult access to the bathroom sink.
Great owners, great food, located in great snowmobile county.
We stayed here for a ATV-UTV weekend in September (2015). Cabins 1 and 2. Owners were very accommodating, cabins clean and well-equipped, and owners very accommodating. Drinks and food at the adjoining restaurant were great and excellent value. This place is close to the trail system and very convenient. Would recommend to others.
What a blast we had. They made us feel right at home. Cabins were cozy, beds comfy and lots of room for us all to hang out. The lakeview is also nice to wake up too. It was great to have a restaurant and bar right next door. Very friendly place. Will stay again.
Cabins with lake views and all essentials needs and putting/chipping distance to The Spot Restaurant and Lounge. Great Food and Drink- What more can one ask for! The cabins are on the Pike Chain of lakes, primarily bass, musky and northern and althought the bite was a bit tough, we still caught a few. The Spot is central to great area River Fishing, the Apostle Islands and Ashland which was the primary reason for our stay initially. However, we may be planning another trip soon. We did see a huge Musky lurking in 4 foot in the crytal clear water and in fact a Musky Tournament as held the weekend we were there. The Musky Catchers were thowing 14 inches bulldog lures and do they ever make a disturbance on the water. For the owner, they were very accomodating, knowlegable and approachable- Great Folk! Also, If you need boating equipment rental, certainly give Bear Country out of Drummond WI about 20 mile south of The Spot. If you need a guide, there is Josh Teigen who is local to the area. So if you want to Catch give hime a call! Enjoyed our 3 night stay and recommend The Spot!
Located on The Pike Chain of Lakes in God's country. 950 acres of the clearest water and fresh air you will find. Great fresh water fishing including Musky, Walleye, Northern Pike, Large and Small Mouth Bass, Perch, Crappie and Pan fish. Chequamegon Forest has 1000's of acres of ATV, Snowmobile, Biking, Horseback riding trails that we are connect to. The Apostle and Madeline Islands are close by. Ten golf courses are within 40 miles. We have a million dollar view at the resort.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|rate is for up to 4guest||$25 + Tax|
We do not charge a cleaning fee.