The apartment is new and in excellent condition with:
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with two single beds (+ 1 pull out)
- 1 full bathroom with bathtub and shower
- 1 pre-bathroom with sink
- 1 well-equipped kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, oven, toaster, coffee machine, etc.)
- Large lounge with TV (with international channels) and dining table
- Balcony with table and chairs
- Balcony to hang out the linen
Located on the top floor (3rd floor) the apartment has a view towards the natural park of the medieval castle of Sesimbra. The building has a panoramic lift. The apartment can accommodate 4 adults up to a maximum of 5 (an extra bed for children or teenagers is located in a bedroom).
The nearest beach, which is just 3 minutes (about 50 meters), has 2 bars (with bathrooms), a kiosk and the restaurant "Portofino" that offers customers its gazebo relax.
The center of the village is close enough. There are numerous bars and restaurants on the seafront. Supermarkets and various shops, such as the fish market, are located in the center of the village, which can be reached in 10-15 minutes on foot.
The apartment is located in the Residence "Quinta de Palames", a guarded condominium.
Sesimbra is a typical Portuguese fishing village famous for its beaches, restaurants with fish menus, water sports and nightlife for young people and families.
The residence "Quinta de Palames" offers for its guests: 2 swimming pools (one for children), tennis court, basked field, soccer field. Free car parks for the tenants of the condominium. During the summer there is a morning service for the sale of fresh bread.