- 2,300 square feet of space, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, and sleeps 6 (or 8 with queen E-Z bed)
- Panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains, Fox Island, and Puget Sound
- 4 minutes to Chambers Bay Golf Course
- Minutes away from museums and parks
- Several decks to enjoy the 180 degree views
- Dining area seats 8 people
- Plenty of parking for residents & guests
- 2 Separate living areas on each floor
- 2 50" Smart TV's
- Gas Grill
- A fireplace on each floor
- Quality linens and towels
LONGER TERM STAYS
* Months: $4150 October-April
* Pricing is inclusive of a $175 per month utility allowance
* $1500 deposit
* Exit cleaning $375
* Guest agreement & house rules apply
Decks on both floors with panoramic views of the Olympic mountains, Puget Sound, and Fox Island. Quiet, upscale neighborhood makes a great jumping off point for your retreat or vacation. Only 4 minutes to Chambers Bay. Sleeps 8 in 4 beds and has two floors of living and bedroom space. Bottom floor has a bedroom with a king size bed, fireplace, 50” TV, and a deck.
From this ideal location you have easy access to everything this corner of the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Spend the day golfing at Chambers Bay! This true links Scottish style course will test your mettle and is both challenging and exciting. Afterwards, enjoy a great meal in the clubhouse at reasonable prices while you soak in the million-dollar view. This golf course has something for everyone, including a 3.5 mile walking path around the course and a great playground for the kids.
You're minutes away from the Le May car museum, Museum of Glass, and Museum of Natural History and Art. These can all be found in downtown Tacoma. Nature seekers and hikers will be thrilled with the proximity to the Olympics and Mt. Rainier National Forest, the jewels of the Pacific Northwest. Anderson Landing Properties will make your next vacation one to remember!
PLEASE REVIEW HOUSE RULES SINCE THEY'RE STRICTLY ENFORCED. CAMERAS ON PROPERTY FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF GUESTS AND PROPERTY.