Best in Steinhatchee, with Amazing Views, with Dock Right on River + Slip(27 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
MOST sought after condo around with spectacular views of the River & Gulf + slip
With an open floor plan and every amenity imaginable, you have everything you need as you make memories to last a lifetime. View the Gulf from your living room or patio and never miss another amazing sunset.
Your master suite has a sitting area to relax or watch the gulf from the comfort of your king-sized bed. The master bath has a large separate shower, roman tub and two separate counters giving you all the space you need.
One of your guest rooms has a queen bed with plenty of room and your other guestroom has a trundle bed, queen bed and top bunk bed along with a television where five guests can sleep comfortably.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- 3 Bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the master suite with King bed, HDTV, sitting area and plenty of closet space. Bedroom 2 has a queen bed, sleeps two and has plenty of room. Bedroom 3 has a trundle high rise (2 twins), a bunk-bed with a queen on bottom and single on top. Also a tv and Playstation 3 (bring your games!) ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Steinhatchee bills itself as 'the gateway to Florida’s Nature Coast,' that crook in the arm of the state where panhandle becomes peninsula and white sandy beaches give way to marsh and limestone rock. In this part of Florida, there are no man-made amusements. There are no resort towns. Heck, there aren’t even any towns! I’m kidding, of course. But beginning around St. Mark’s Wildlife Refuge due south of Tallahassee, the Gulf Coast beaches disappear. The coast becomes marshy, grassy, and brimming over with wildlife. Freshwater rivers and springs make it an angler’s dream. Traveling east on I-10, turn south onto Hwy. 19, which runs down from Georgia and dead-ends at St Petersburg Beach on Florida’s west coast. Twenty-six miles south of Perry, turn right onto Highway 51 and travel another 10 miles. Notice how the landscape changes as you travel north to south. The scrub and stands of tall pine give way to spindly palms and prairies of saw palmetto. Dense fog often shrouds the small highw...moreless
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 25, 2017
3 night min stay
May 26 - Sep 9, 2017
3 night min stay
Jan 1 - Mar 31, 2018
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Departure Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 11%
Departure cleaning: $100
Optional Boat Slip Rental additional $25.00 per day
Check-in: 4:00 PM date of arrival
Check-out:10:00 AM date of departure
Cancellation Policy: See Rental Agreement
LOCATION: It is past Roy's Restaurant on left, around bend & 2nd left on 2nd Ave NW. Continue about half mile to left on 2nd Ave NW, across from sign to Keaton Beach. Continue nearly to end of street, Left into property.
Long term rentals available
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Gulf Breeze is the most sought after Condo in Steinhatchee, FL. Within walking distance of restaurants and shopping.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: We retired, fell in love and found our paradise in Steinhatchee.
Why Steinhatchee, FL, USA:
We wanted the best location to allow us to immediately get to the Gulf and this is the only place that has immediate access without having to stay in a wake zone and have boats all around.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Walk to the dock and board YOUR boat. No waiting in line at the public boat ramp. No long lines of boats in the wake zone-just jump in and go. A place to clean your fish or scallops, a pool to cool off after a long day in the sun and stunning sunsets to watch from the comfort of your own condo and balcony. Big enough for family and friends or perfect for two people just trying to get away from it all.
- Primary: +1 3863302276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secondary: +1 3862095387
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
STEINHATCHEE'S LAST condo before heading to open water in the Gulf of Mexico!
Everything you need in your kitchen is already here
You kitchen is open so you can enjoy company while cooking
Seating for eight with additional seating on the patio or living room
Relax with plenty of room for family and friends
Your king bed perfect for sleep or watching the wildlife from bed
Huge bedroom with everything you need
Your own Roman Tub to relax in after a day in the sun
Guestroom with Trundle bed and bunk beds, TV & playstation 3
Your other guest bedroom with queen bed for extra guests
Relax in the pool while watching the boats and wildlife
Enjoy your view from your patio that has seating for six & small charcoal grill
Plenty of space in your kitchen
You kitchen is open so you can enjoy company while cooking
With an open floor-plan so your view is always there
Your view from your patio
Master bedroom view
Sitting area in your master suite
Separate shower makes this bathroom a must
One of two separate vanities in your large master bathroom
Guest room with queen lower & twin upper bunk, trundle bed, TV & Playstation 3
Guest bedroom with comfortable queen bed
This is the big one, the one that I caught in Steinhatchee!! Come get yours!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.