Location, location, location with options! This property provides access to 1 or 2 studio condominiums with a common terrace and is perfect when traveling with others while still needing your own space. These identical, side by side, sister condominiums share a common terrace. This property is located in the casa corazon hotel/tres corazones condominiums at 326 amapas. The property is located in the zona romantico section of puerto vallarta south of the municipal pier. It is located between green chairs (ritmo's) and amapas st. Entry to the property is at street level on amapas and located behind the reception area on floor 8. You can take the elevator to floor 4 to access the beach path that is contained within the property. The path ends at a gate opening to the malecon, requiring one step down from the curb and one step up on the other side. Pass through ritmo's (green chairs) to the beach palapas.
This property is within walking distance to many of the restaurants and clubs for night life including but not limited to blue chairs, archie's wok, cafe de olla, el dorado, andale's, daiquiiri dick's, la palapa, the river cafe, blue shrimp, joe jack's, fajita republic, sea monkey and many, many others. No car is needed but should you choose to take an adventure through the city, public bus transportation is available for 7.5 pesos.
Each condo has a queen size bed, kitchen with 2 burner stovetop and convection oven as well as all appliances and dishware. A/c, wi-fi, flat screen tv with cable, dvd and alarm clock are included. Maid service is provided once per week, normally 3 or 4 days after arrival for a 7 night stay. One set of beach towels are provided and they will be exchanged when the maid comes. If you feel you need more towels, please bring them with you. There are no laundry facilities onsite but there are many places to drop clothes and towels for washing, drying and folding at a very reasonable price. Additionally, you can arrange for more frequent maid service at extra cost. The grounds have gated security with a night watchman. For additional security each unit has a deadbolt lock and the sliding glass doors have dowel rods to insert to the sliding glass doors if you so choose.
Smoking is permitted on the patio only. This is a self-catering place to stay. If you require white glove service and someone following you to the beach in case you drop your towel, this is not your place. Book an all inclusive resort such as barcelo and you will get all of this but be prepared for the bill! Regular people will enjoy this place. Have fun!
All guests are met by someone for check in and for answering your questions. You provide us with your airline flight number and we monitor it online so the check-in person is here when you arrive. Since we live in the u.S. We enlist the services of pv1 realtors to manage our property locally. Smoking is only allowed on the patio.
50% of the rental fee in us funds is required within five days of the reservation confirmation. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival date. All christmas, new years and american thanksgiving reservations require 50% deposit and full payment is due 60 days prior to arrival. If your arrival date is less than 30 days full payment is due at the time of confirmed reservation. We accept paypal and wire transfers.
All questions and suggestions are welcome.
reservations must be cancelled 60 days prior to arrival for an 80% refund and the other 20% is an administrative processing fee. There will be no refunds due to acts of nature or uncontrollable conditions such as but not limited to weather conditions, hurricane, earthquake or other weather conditions, religion, mechanical failure, unusual noise, construction in the area, golf conditions, etc. These conditions are non-refundable and trip insurance is strongly recommended.