Captivating Ocean Views(4 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Bi-level Townhouse
The unit is located just steps from one of two swimming pools available exclusively for guests of Ridge Villas. The swimming pool area also features two Weber grills available for guest use. Villa 2915 also features complimentary shuttle service throughout the Kapalua Resort.
Activities at Kapalua Resort are abundant and include:
- Two world-class golf courses, The Plantation Course and The Bay Course. The Plantation Course is the home of the PGA Tour Hyundai Tournament of Champions, and is currently ranked #1 in Hawaii and #20 in America's Top 100 Public Golf Courses by Golf Digest. Kapalua Golf Academy is state-of-the-art and ranked as a Top 25 Golf School by Golf Magazine. Managed by Troon Golf
- Kapalua Tennis Garden - Ranked #18 worldwide by Tennis Resorts Onlin and in the Top 50 Tennis Resorts in North America by Tennis Magazine, the Kapalua Tennis Garden offers 10 plexipave courts, professional instruction and fully-equipped pro shop. Managed by Troon Golf
- Beaches - Award-winning Kapalua Bay Beach is located just an eight-minute walk from the villa. Oneloa Bay Beach and D.T. Fleming Beach are also a short walk away. Honolua Bay is just a short drive away. All beaches offer world-class snorkeling and marine life
- Whale-watching - From November until April, humpback whales come to Maui to breach their young, and whale sightings from the villa are plentiful
- Hiking - The Kapalua Trail System offers numerous hiking and walking trails throughout the Kapalua Resort, from along the coastline to mountainside
- Sunset-watching - Kapalua offers gorgeous sunsets, and the only decision to be made is which viewing spot is best, including the view from our lanai
- Restaurants - Kapalua Resort features 12 restaurants with award-winning cuisine from some of Hawaii’s top chefs
Member since: 2014
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 2
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 15 - Jan 5, 2018
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Dec 13, 2018
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Checks or major credit cards are accepted. When the booking is confirmed, payment arrangements will be made with our local management company.
Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival to avoid cancellation charge of two nights rate plus taxes.
Rates and minimum stays are subject to change at any time.
State of Hawaii General Excise Tax (GET) and Transient Accommodations Tax (TAT) Number: 050-553-8560-01
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Oceanfront view from villa
Sunset view from lanai.
King size bed.
First level bathroom with shower
Enclosed dining area on lanai.
Outdoor grilling area just steps from villa.
View of Molokai
Dining area with picture window
View from bedroom.
One of two full vanities in master bathroom.
Outdoor seating area on lanai.
Guest pool just steps from villa.
Upstairs master walk-in shower
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.