Thank you for choosing my apartment, I will reply within a maximum of 24 hours.
The apartment is located in one of the most fashionable streets of Trastevere arts district. Guests will stay close to all major points of interest and you can reach them all on foot.
This area prohibits vehicular traffic, this allows you to walk up late at night in the alleys in a safe and quiet area.
This apartment is on the first floor without elevator. E 'consists of a large and comfortable room consists of two sofa beds and TV. A small kitchen is separate and enclosed by two wooden doors that can be closed if necessary. And 'complete with stove, microwave, refrigerator, macchian maker and all the accessories needed for cooking.
In front of the kitchen there is a table with chairs to eat comfortably and a staircase leading to the loft where there is a wardrobe and a comfortable double bed.
Bathroom is complete with shower and washing machine.
Airport transportation: A TAXI TRANSFER service can be arranged when booking. Price 10-15 euro per person.
PERSONAL CONCIERGE SERVICE: Upon arrival you will be met and we will give you the general direction and all information and advice you need.
Special requests can be met. An extra cleaning service can be arranged at an hourly rate.
GUIDE SERVICE: Upon booking you can also organize a series of visits with AUTHORIZED driving in almost any language.
Among the available tours:
* Ancient City. Tour 3-hour walking with the Capitol, the Forum, and the Colosseum.
* Papal Rome. 3 hours Vatican tour including entrance to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
* One day in Florence: visit to Florence with departure and return on the same day.
* Fountains and Squares. 3-hr walking tour of Baroque Rome with Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain.
* Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto 3 hours visit to the Villa Farnese to see Raphael's masterpiece frescoes