About the property
- Townhome1000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
Modern, clean, comfortable, quiet, 2 blocks from public transportation
Fantastic townhome located in a quiet residential street with easy access to downtown and Seattle attractions.
• 3 blocks to cafes, shops, and restaurants on Madison
• 4 blocks to supermarket (Safeway)
• 6 blocks to the arboretum
• 2 blocks to bus line to downtown and Space Needle
• 5 mins drive to hospitals, UW and Seattle University
• 7 mins drive / bus ride to downtown
• 10 mins drive / bus ride to the Stadiums
• The 1000 square feet unit with 2 bedrooms / 1.5 bath
• Sleeps five: 2 Queen beds, 1 couch
• Lots of natural light
• Private patio with outdoor furniture and a grill
• Recently remodeled kitchen is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances
• Washer / dryer in unit
• Recently remodeled bathroom with a big shower with 2 shower heads
• Free wifi
• Netflix and DirectTV
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, Comfortable place in Seattle
We enjoyed our stay at this place. It was very clean and comfortable, and close to everything. We will stay here again when in Seattle
Perfect location with modern look, fabulous beds and linens, & easy access to all of Seattle's best.
Our expectations on this vacation rental were met & exceeded. This duplex is very modern, very comfortable for 4 adults & a fabulous base for exploring Seattle. Big plus was off street parking. Beautiful neighborhood and keyless entry was the best - no key to keep track of. My husband was skeptical of VRBO in general, but this property made him a believer.
Great for our needs!
The apartment was great for our needs. We slept great, cooked several meals with no problem and enjoyed the TV and wifi. The off street parking was great, but it is a tight fit. Glad we didn't have an SUV, Thanks for a nice stay.
We had a pleasant 5 days in this well-located unit. It was neat and clean with a nice small park nearby for the children. It's still missing wine glasses and a corkscrew!
The unit was nice & suited our needs very well.
We liked the location and the unit. It had a nice layout, room sizes and decor. We suggest that the first heater unit get fixed, so that the heat can be consistently regulated. We also suggest that more glasses be provided - especially wine glasses!
Great place and location!!
We enjoyed this comfortable and welcoming home. It was clean and fully stocked with our needs. It was very close to downtown and the bus stops. We will most definitely be staying here again when we return to Seattle.