The Katica Vend?gh?z Aggtelek traffic away from the most frequented place in a quiet and panoramic setting and unique facilities.
We are one of the Aggtelek National Park closest to the stalactite cave atmosphere, 9pcs our accommodation, spare part, nest, bathroom, color TV, with rooms and a fully equipped kitchen, dining area. All seats 40-42 people.
Services and adventure elements of the accommodation:
- The yard parking for cars. (Buses)
- Private garden with garden furniture
- Barbecue, grilling and frying bacon option
- Childrens Playground
- Tableware and cutlery
- Petting zoo
- On demand supply breakfast and hot dinner, unlimited consumption!
- Camp site
The courtyard pool, sunbathing, cooking bacon, cooking and grilling, kids petting zoo, playground possible. The guests their own private parking area.
* Neighborhood information:
The settlement also because of the unique natural values is due to: the World Heritage protected Baradla cave and karst region. Aggtelek crossing Slovakia irányába.A surface Baradla stalactite cave Aggtelek and Jósvafõ entrance connecting the 7.5-kilometer run, stretching the Baradla trail where walking visitors - on foot or by bicycle - outstandingly beautiful natural environment, gain knowledge about the geological, hydrological, zoological , botanical and cultural values.
The natural values of the region today due to its apogee. The World Heritage karst and cave Baradla values Aggtelek built - together with the neighboring Jósvafõ - number of programs throughout the summer and is organizing a series of programs under the supervision of Aggtelek National Park.
* Check in: from 14:00h to 0:00h
* Check out: from 9:00h to 0:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: Not required-It is not required to leave a security deposit.
* Extra cost (optional):
Breakfast - 3.00 EUR - Per person
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price