Serenity: Remodelled 2015, Ocean View, Steps to Bristol Beach, 1-2 Families(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Fabulous walk-to-beach location with ocean and salt water pond views!
*** NEW FOR 2016:
*** New gas grill.
*** New sunroom furniture.
*** A/C in first floor bedroom (all bedrooms are now air conditioned).
*** Glass shower door in first floor bedroom.
*** NEW FOR 2015:
*** Completely new kitchen.
*** Completely new first floor bathroom.
*** Almost every room is newly painted.
*** All hardwood floors refinished.
*** Updated living room furniture.
*** New bedroom furniture.
*** It's like a new house!
*** NEW FOR 2014:
*** New mattresses
*** New linens.
- Sit on the roofdeck and enjoy a glass of wine while surveying views of Nantucket Sound out to Oak Bluffs...
- Watch Falmouth's July 4th fireworks from the roof deck or the sunroom -- the fireworks barge moors just off Bristol Beach...
- Walk to Bristol and Falmouth Heights Beaches, so close you'll make the trip many times a day, as the mood hits, as the sun rises and sets...
- Stroll to the Falmouth Road Race finish line and watch the runners finish, or, if you've run the race, stroll back to our house...
- Stroll to the British Beer Company...
- Or just relax...
This is a great house for families and friends.
This old-world home has the charm of yesterday's beach cottage with today's desired features, including generous sized rooms, A/C (bedrooms), washer/dryer, full eat-in kitchen with dishwasher/range/microwave, gas fireplace, grill, covered porch, sunroom, outdoor shower and roofdeck.
Did we mention the roofdeck? The views? The cool ocean breezes? The sandy beach? The warm water of Nantucket Sound?
...and all but a few windows have an ocean or salt pond view.
- covered porch with seating and salt pond views
- wood paneled, gas-fireplaced living room with LCD TV (with cable, VCR and DVD player) and salt pond views
- wood paneled dining room with salt pond views, seats 6+
- kitchen - NEW in 2015 -- full size refrigerator, four burner range, dishwasher, microwave, keurig and drip coffee makers, table (seats four), and beautiful salt pond views
- first floor laundry room with washer and dryer
- bathroom with shower stall, NEW in 2015
- twin bedroom, with two firm twin beds, TV, A/C, views to ocean
- wood paneled sunroom with comfortable NEW wicker furniture and beautiful ocean and salt pond views
- attached garage
- roof deck off master bedroom, with chairs and tables, views of ocean to Martha's Vineyard, views of salt pond, and views to Heights Beach
- master bedroom (1 firm queen, 1 daybed), A/C, ocean and salt pond views, door to roof deck, TV
- garden bedroom (1 plush queen), A/C, has peek-a-boo water view
- twin bedroom (2 firm twin beds), A/C, ocean and salt pond views
- Full bath (updated 2014), with ocean views
- Three roomy bedrooms laid out for privacy and comfort (bedrooms do not adjoin each other)
- Enclosed, private outside shower with hot/cold water
- Oversized lot has two driveways that can hold four cars and/or boat/trailer
- Attached garage holds bikes, beach chairs, toys, etc.
- Yard has space for badminton, frisbee, playing ball
- Ideally situated on low traffic, one-way street near popular beach
- Patio off kitchen with gas grill and table (seats 6+) with umbrella
- Picnic table
- Beach chairs
** All new mattresses July 2014 (except daybed in master bedroom).
** All new bed linens July 2014 (linens included in rental).
** Home is suitable for mobility impaired people with first-floor living:
- one step up from front yard to porch/house
- ramp in attached garage at kitchen allows guest to enter house with no stairs
- first floor bedroom, first floor bath with shower stall
- (not suitable for wheelchair access, as the bathroom is too small)
-- new 2015 --
refrigerator, four burner range, dishwasher, keurig and drip coffee makers, blender, plates/silverware for 8+, fully equipped with pots/pans/cookware/etc
WiFi, cable TV, VCR, DVD
NO PETS (sorry Fido...)
NO SMOKING (no exceptions)
Cleaning fee included in rental.
Linens included in rental.
Member since: 2014
- 2100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 9
- Linens included in rental.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Towels included in rental.
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 15 - May 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Jun 24 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer 2017
Aug 26 - Sep 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 10 - Oct 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
*** Two week rentals get an additional discount, please email for information. ***
GUESTS WITH TODDLERS AND YOUND CHILDREN: THE PROPERTY IS NOT CHILD-PROOFED, AND IT HAS MANY RISKS FOR TODDLERS AND YOUND CHILDREN, INCLUDING OPEN STAIRS, UN-CHILD-PROOFED KITCHEN AND BATHS, THE ROOFDECK, ETC. Please contact us to review the risks before requesting to book.
Rental is split across two payments, but can be split across three or four payments if requested.
No smoking inside and outside. This is a no smoking property. No exceptions. Violations will result in forfeit of damage deposit plus additional cleaning fees.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1975
About the owner: My sister and I own Serenity. This house has been in our family since the mid-70s. We inherited it from our Uncle in 2014, and did a full remodel, updating it while keeping it true to its roots with period appropriate fixtures and details.
Why the Owner Chose Teaticket, Falmouth, MA, USA:
We love this house: the layout, the high ceilings, the open feel. Yet there are still quiet corners to curl up and read a book, or just have some time alone. It 'lives' much bigger than its square footage. Its location in Falmouth Heights is ideal: opposite the beach, a short walk to the Falmouth Road Race finish line, and an outstanding view of the July 4th fireworks. And it's in a friendly neighborhood, a short distance from town. We think you'll love this house as much as we do.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Serenity in Falmouth Heights, steps from Bristol Beach.
Sunroom facing east, with views of salt pond (east) and Bristol Beach (south)
Part of sunroom's view of Bristol Beach, Nantucket Sound and Oak Bluffs
The living room is light and bright and very comfortable
View of salt pond from dining room
Eat in kitchen with views to salt pond
First floor bathroom, newly renovated, with tiled shower stall
Master Bedroom - ocean & salt pond views, A/C, roof deck, queen bed, twin daybed
View from roof deck to Bristol Beach, Nantucket Sound and Oak Bluffs
Garden Bedroom - A/C, peek-a-boo ocean and salt pond views, queen bed
Twin Bedroom - view to Nantucket Sound
Expansive yard: room for fun & games, with salt pond views. Second driveway too.
Covered porch with views of salt pond
Sunroom facing west, with views to Bristol Beach (south) and salt pond (east)
Living room with gas fireplace, TV/cable and salt pond and ocean views
Dining room, seats 6+, views of salt pond
All new kitchen, bright, light, fully equipped
..another view of the new ktichen...
First Floor Bedroom - two twin beds, TV, A/C, peekaboo ocean view
Master Bedroom, looking out to roof deck and Nantucket Sound
View from roof deck looking east, across salt pond and Bristol Beach
Twin Bedroom - ocean and salt pond views, A/C, two twin beds
Upstairs bathroom, recently updated, with full tub and shower. Ocean views too!
Picture yourself on the roofdeck, overlooking the ocean, with a refreshing drink
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.