About the property
- House4000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
4 Bedrooms + loft, 3.5 Bathrooms, Sleeps comfortable 14+ people
Call Mika at 8152765721 for rates.
We rent to responsible adults 25 years old and older, or families.
Directly on the lake spacious house for Family Events. Large open area with dining room and leaving room area which can fit large group of people. Access to the lake, kayaks, fire pit, grill provided.
4 story high 4000SF house
- kitchen equipped with all appliances, dishes and glasses
- beds - 2 king, 1 queen, 1 full (like queen), 5 twin, 3 toddler, 1 crib, 1 air queen mattress, 1 queen futon in the basement
- attic - open space with guest (1 king bed + 1twin)/play area and one bedroom with 2 toddler beds and 3 twin beds, extra pack and play
-garage level - two bedrooms (king and full, twin) with open master bathroom inside the bedroom
- kitchen level - open space - kitchen, living, dining, laundry, two simple hard futons
- basement - open space - pool table, little sink, little fridge, bathroom, queen bed, ikea futon
-parking - 2 spots in garage and 3 on the driveway
Lake front dock, 2 single kayaks, fire pit, pool table, outdoor games, indoor games,
Lake front, water ski shows every weekend, glacier park close by during summer you can go for short hikes and during winter you can snowmobile on the lake or on trails and ice fishing. Farmers market in Woodstock, Lake Geneva 30 min away.
• This property is SMOKE FREE. Please DO NOT SMOKE. The only place smoking is allowed is 25 feet from the house (outside near fire pit or next to the lake is ok). Failure to comply with above requirement will result in loss of the entire security deposit.
• We rent only to people 25 years and older or families
• No loud parties are allowed and only maximum of 16 people are allowed to be at the property, which it has to be, specify in the rental agreement.
• No pets.
• Only inside bathroom towels are provided. Please do not use them outside or on floors. There are extra rugs in the laundry room in the bottom drawer.
• You must provide your own outside towels
• Be kind to the neighbors.
• Only one paper towel and toilet paper roll provided and 5 garbage bags, 5 dish soaps, (please bring extra for weekly stay)
• Please before loading dishes dispose the food to the garbage and rinse it, wipe out any heavy grease – put the detergent in the soap basket or turn dial to start, before putting the detergent to the dishwasher container.
• Make sure you put all garbage and recycle bins to the street on Thursday night
• Please turn on the sprinkler from time to time during summer to water the grass
• Parking - 2 spots in garage and 3 on the driveway – you cannot park in the street during nighttime.
Owner/ Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Owner/ Property Manager
European Property manager with a special flare for Old world charm. Prompt at responding to requests and preparing properties for events. With a background education in design, I have been told that each property I manage has a unique sense of place; a fresh look that caries warmth and welcome. I pride myself in being a hard worker and building a team of like minded support staff.
Owner/ Property Manager purchased this House in 1986
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Everything we wanted and more in a lake house!
Beautiful house with plenty of sleeping room for everyone. Well stocked kitchen making meal prep easy.
Great place for a large group.
Booked this property for a leadership retreat and it lived up to our expectations. Plenty of room. Well appointed. Amazing kitchen. Will book it again if the opportunity presents itself.
Beautiful setting, lots of bed - great for a group outing
This house was good, not great. The house had many beds which was really nice! One floor had a LARGE bedroom that was FULLY open to the bathroom, including the toilet. Not an ideal situation. The table was very large and accommodated our group easily. Overall, our team had a very good time.
This is a spacious and well appointed home suitable for a large family vacation. Our kids and grandkids loved the lake and also enjoyed the deck and the pool table. We had a bonfire which was also fun. Added bonus, the Wonder Lake ski team practice area is nearby so we got wonderful entertainment watching this talented group practice! A word of caution...there are three levels in this house and a lot of steps to the water so be prepared to get plenty of exercise. The owner was very accommodating of our needs and was very easy to work with. Highly recommend.
Wonderful location. Beautiful setting. Close to shop and dine. Nice amnenities.
Our family of 14 (10 adults, 4 children) stayed comfortably, right on the lake; beautiful. The property was clean and well furnished with plenty of room to spread out.
The concerns regarding the layout from other reviewers were noticeable, privacy in some rooms and a bathroom were awkward but we made it work for a week. Another thing to consider if you have a houseful, is that voices carry throughout the upstairs levels and early risers can be heard in the basement, one step at a time from above on the main floor. Once again, manageable for a week, for most.
The neighbors are not happy with the fact they have different people coming and going regularly and some rudely forthcoming about their displeasure providing an awkwardness.
The property manager was easy to work with, replied to questions promptly.
One issue not mentioned anywhere, was a foul smell in the kitchen area, I mean nasty, make you feel ill smell. Once we were able to locate (above cabinets) a liquid fly trap, we removed to outside; would never have tolerated it for a week!
Enjoyed the location, nice shopping areas nearby and quality dining options near as well.
Great specious house.
Clean, nice, house with large kitchen and leaving room. Plenty space for family activities.
1 mile from the Glacial Park, 3400 acre Conservation District's Treasure with rolling prairie trails that wind over delta kames, Oak Savanna and tranquil meandering Nippersink Creek. 40 endangered species, listed as one of the top 5 areas in the state to view migratory wetland birds, hike 26 miles of Prairie trails (some trials are only 2 to 5 miles long) Horseback riding, Lost Valley Visitors center, picnic areas, learn more at www.mccdistrict.org/rccms/
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
During holidays break minimum 2 nights. Please contact me for the correct rates and night counts.