Call Mika at 8152765721 for rates.
We rent to responsible adults 25 years old and older, or families.
Directly on the lake spacious house for Family Events. Large open area with dining room and leaving room area which can fit large group of people. Access to the lake, kayaks, fire pit, grill provided.
4 story high 4000SF house
- kitchen equipped with all appliances, dishes and glasses
- beds - 2 king, 1 queen, 1 full (like queen), 5 twin, 3 toddler, 1 crib, 1 air queen mattress, 1 queen futon in the basement
- attic - open space with guest (1 king bed + 1twin)/play area and one bedroom with 2 toddler beds and 3 twin beds, extra pack and play
-garage level - two bedrooms (king and full, twin) with open master bathroom inside the bedroom
- kitchen level - open space - kitchen, living, dining, laundry, two simple hard futons
- basement - open space - pool table, little sink, little fridge, bathroom, queen bed, ikea futon
-parking - 2 spots in garage and 3 on the driveway
Lake front dock, 2 single kayaks, fire pit, pool table, outdoor games, indoor games,
Lake front, water ski shows every weekend, glacier park close by during summer you can go for short hikes and during winter you can snowmobile on the lake or on trails and ice fishing. Farmers market in Woodstock, Lake Geneva 30 min away.
• This property is SMOKE FREE. Please DO NOT SMOKE. The only place smoking is allowed is 25 feet from the house (outside near fire pit or next to the lake is ok). Failure to comply with above requirement will result in loss of the entire security deposit.
• We rent only to people 25 years and older or families
• No loud parties are allowed and only maximum of 16 people are allowed to be at the property, which it has to be, specify in the rental agreement.
• No pets.
• Only inside bathroom towels are provided. Please do not use them outside or on floors. There are extra rugs in the laundry room in the bottom drawer.
• You must provide your own outside towels
• Be kind to the neighbors.
• Only one paper towel and toilet paper roll provided and 5 garbage bags, 5 dish soaps, (please bring extra for weekly stay)
• Please before loading dishes dispose the food to the garbage and rinse it, wipe out any heavy grease – put the detergent in the soap basket or turn dial to start, before putting the detergent to the dishwasher container.
• Make sure you put all garbage and recycle bins to the street on Thursday night
• Please turn on the sprinkler from time to time during summer to water the grass
• Parking - 2 spots in garage and 3 on the driveway – you cannot park in the street during nighttime.