Retreat to a private cabin on the Shenandoah river with spectacular views of the river, mountains, and valley. This wheelchair friendly cabin boasts beautiful mountain views, a hot tub, full kitchen, decks, private river access for river swimming, fishing, canoeing (Canoe rentals nearby), and walking paths.
* You should also check out our Farmhouse (222362) for a wonderful cozy mountain experience!
This Star View Cabin(610725) has:
• 2 Bedrooms (Queen Beds), 1 bathroom
• Full Kitchen
• TV and Satellite
• Getaway for families, couples, groups of friends, or individuals on retreat
• 4-person round hot tub, balcony/porch with great mountain views, house and riverside fire pits
• Convenient to Shenandoah National Park, Luray Caverns, Civil War battlefields, George Washington National Forest.
• Pets: Well-behaved dogs welcome with prior approval ($20 per night pet fee)
Many people bring their own Linens, but we can provide them upon request for a $50 fee plus tax for 2 sets..
Simplify your life; come relax and enjoy this brand new peaceful retreat on the Shenandoah River.