Casita Eileen is a privately owned vacation home in the serene foothills of Tesuque, New Mexico, just north of Santa Fe. Our home offers you the best of both worlds--proximity to the nation's finest galleries, restaurants, shopping, sightseeing and outdoor sports, as well as the privacy and seclusion of a mountain retreat. Up to five people can enjoy the luxury accommodations and breath-taking surroundings that make Casita Eileen the best choice for your Santa Fe vacation. (See the Virtual Tour in the links below for a complete view of the Casita)
Casita Eileen is located in the Pueblo Encantado neighborhood of Tesuque, New Mexico, a small community surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo mountains just north of Santa Fe. This beautiful vacation home is:
* Encircled by 92 acres of property containing Piñon Trees, Cottontail Rabbits and a swimming pool
* Across the street from the 5-star Four Seasons Rancho Encantado Resort and Spa
* Ten minutes from the vibrant Santa Fe Plaza filled with exciting restaurants, shopping and site-seeing
* Ten minutes from Canyon Road, the nucleus of the art community in New Mexico
* Three miles from the famed Santa Fe Opera House.
* One hour from Albuquerque International Airport
* One complimentary bottle of Red Wine with your visit.
7 day or more reservations receive 10% off the stated nightly rate
28 days of more reservations receive 20% off the stated nightly rate