|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Top Reasons to Book this Lovely Condo!
1. Okaloosa Island Traveler: As a gift to you from Real Joy, FREE activities are included every day of your stay! Enjoy one free admission each day to some of the area’s most popular attractions: Big Kahuna's Water Park, Cattywampus Snorkeling tour, The Sea Blaster’s Dolphin Cruise, and Unlimited DVD rentals. Snorkeling and Dolphin Cruise available March-Oct and Water Park is available Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. BeachFront Condo with amazing views now with BEACH Service for Two! Two complimentary classic beach chairs and umbrella.
3. Newly Remodeled! This lovely property is now even more lovely with new furnishings and flatscreen tvs
4. Amenities: The Pelican Isle complex features a heated GulfFront swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center and plenty of parking!
5. Okaloosa Island is a laid back community, convenient to both Ft Walton Beach and just 10 minutes from Destin! Walk down the beach to The Boardwalk for great restaurants, shopping and nightlife, cast a line from the Okaloosa Fishing Pier or visit the Gulfarium (2 miles down the road) and try the dolphin splash encounter!
6. This home is managed by RealJOY Vacations, which means you have access to 24/7 service for any emergencies which may arise so you can have a stress-free vacation!
7. This lovely condo is Wheelchair Accessible and the ladder on the hallway bunks is removable and can be placed underneath the bunks for more space.
Ways to Book Online.
1. Click the book now button on this site.
2. Send an email request from this ad and receive a full quote including a link that you can follow to book.
*SNOWBIRD / 55+ RENTAL* Snowbird Season is from Nov 16 thru Feb 17 on a monthly basis. The monthly rate is $1200 per month + $500 refundable deposit and taxes/fees. To reserve, please call reservations at 850-974-0974.
This NEWLY FURNISHED Pelican Isle unit is the perfect place for your next vacation! With comfortable furnishings, this unit has a king sized bed in the master, hallway bunks and a pull-out sofa in the living room. Also featured are an open kitchen, separate dining area, 2 full baths and a washer and dryer.
In addition, unit is wheelchair accessible and the ladder on the hallway bunks is removable and can be placed underneath the bunks for more space.
Built in 2003, Pelican Isle is a world-class resort property, offering amenities such as a gulf front pool heated to 85 degrees year round, oversized gulf front hot tub, gulf front park-like grassy area, fitness center, high-speed internet access. electronic building access and plenty of parking, even for over-sized vehicles.
Okaloosa Island is a little known gem in the Destin area, with a massive fishing pier, boardwalk and public esplanade featuring dining and entertainment directly on the Gulf of Mexico. Restaurants, shopping, entertainment, golf, boating, sailing, snorkeling, fishing and a host of other vacation activities are all within a few minutes of the property.
Welcome to The Boardwalk! We are located directly on The Gulf of Mexico, on the beaches of beautiful Okaloosa Island! The Boardwalk is your one-stop destination for fun, day and night! Relax on the beaches of The Gulf of Mexico while sipping a frozen concoction prepared at our outdoor bar upstairs at The Crab Trap, stroll the boardwalk and visit Islanders Coastal Outfitters for new beach attire or grab a frozen snack from Pino Gelato. When day turns to night, Al’s Beach Club is our premier club and burger bar. Hungry? We've got that covered as well! Grab some fresh from the Gulf seafood from any of our great beachfront restaurants located directly on The Boardwalk!
Our policies for renting to under 25's are:
1. an extra $100 per person ($1000 min. for houses/$500 min. for condos) refundable CASH damage deposit, to be paid at time of check in
2. extra 25% premium
3. check-in at office
4. you must be present for a check-out inspection
~Another lovely vacation rental managed by RealJoy Vacations in Destin, Florida.~
Every thing just as pictured in ad....only much nicer!The owner has done a great job with decor . Great beach view from the bacony . The bed was very comfortable , and the condo was VERY clean .Great beach service . Not as crowded as Destin . This was a great place to stay ! we will always ask for this condo!
The beach is the best. Great location. We had a great time. The condo is "tired". Balcony wall damaged. Uncomfortable furniture on balcony. One broken barstool. Dirty (stained) carpet in living room and master bedroom. Cheap utensils and dishes in kitchen. All the pillows, bedspreads in the condo were beyond their time, although the master bedroom mattress appeared to be newer and was great. Place could use an over all good cleaning and updating of the mentioned items.
We absolutely loved our stay here! The place was exactly like the pictures, and extremely clean when we arrived! The view to the ocean was beautiful from the balcony as well. We don't have any complaints about the property whatsoever! We enjoyed the trip and property very much!
Great Location with pool. The unit was nice. Some furniture was rickety, such as bar stools. But bed was comfortable and quite. We'll be back!
Great for my small family (2 kids) - very clean, convenient, quiet!
This unit was exactly as shown. My husband and I took our daughter and her friend (both 12 years old). We all had a blast. Great easy access to ocean and the pool was very clean and well maintained. The girls loved the bunk beds in this unit. The only thing that we found out of sorts was the sliding glass door was dirty, the bathroom scatter rugs were dirty ( the cleaning staff should always replace rugs with clean ones with every new guest) and the DVR in the bedroom did not work at all. This was a slight inconvenience as the girls had planned to watch their movie while my husband and I watched another in the living room. Not a big deal but I do hope they get that fixed for the next guests. Overall, we loved it and will definitely stay here again. It's in a very quiet location and truly a peaceful and relaxing place to stay. Quick access to major stores/restaurants in the Ft. Walton area and just a quick drive to Destin if desired. We highly recommend this unit to anyone!!