305 Third St.- Beautifully Restored Historic Home in Downtown Crested Butte(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2200 Square Foot Home W/3 Bedrooms And 3 Full Baths
* The home features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One bedroom is an upstairs king master suite, with a huge steam shower and his and her grooming areas, complete with separate vanities and toilets. Beautiful furnishings, custom built cabinetry and closets as well as a large flat screen TV complete this room. Remodeled in the spring of 2013.
* In addition to the upstairs master, there is a queen downstairs master with a private bath, complete with huge shower, toilet, beautiful large vanity with an abundant amount of counter and drawer space and in-floor heated tile floors. Added in the fall of 2013.
*The 3rd bedroom is a queen loft bedroom with vaulted ceilings, sky lights, located in the front of the home, providing privacy from the rest of the house.
* The third bathroom is located on the first floor and boasts another large shower, vanity and toilet.
* The front and back of the house can be closed off from one another, giving a separate entrance and sleeping and bathroom privacy to the front of the house, including the loft queen bedroom, great room and bathroom. Perfect set up for your young adults and college aged children!
* Full kitchen with gas stove, pine cabinets, dishwasher and fully equipped with every amenity the chef needs! Kitchen has table for four for intimate dining and direct access to the adorable and spacious back yard with new Weber grill and outdoor dining area.
* Large dining room that can accommodate 6-10 people with sitting area.
* Great room has vaulted ceilings, large flat screen HD TV, DVD player and cozy gas fireplace.
* Full laundry
* The home sits on a double lot and offers the advantage of off street parking in a beautifully landscaped parking area along the side of the home. Easy access to the house or the back yard.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
Deck / Patio:
Idyllic large side and back yards completely fenced in with huge deck for dining and entertaining. Yard is secluded by Aspens and pine trees and has several maintained perennial wild flower beds....moreless
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 24 - Sep 1, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $225
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 13.4%
Payments by credit card will be subject to a 2.5% processing fee. Pet Fee $100 per week, per pet.
Full policy available by contacting owner. Check into VRBO's "Cancellation Protection" insurance.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Crested Butte had been our vacation spot for 20 years. We always knew when the opportunity presented itself, we would buy our second home in our favorite town. We were fortunate to stumble upon 305 Third Street when we rented it for a month in July and found out that it was for sale. Since we had fallen in love with the home just by viewing it on VRBO, we set out with an intent to buy and as soon as we stepped foot in the door, we were in love! We try and travel to Crested Butte from our home in Louisville, Kentucky several times a year. We bring our beloved dog Barney and love to come out in June to open the house up for the season, again in the fall to experience the great changing season and of course to play in the snow sometime during the winter. Spending time in the house allows us to experience it as our guests do and gives us the opportunity to improve or repair anything we feel needs tending to. In fact, since purchasing the home, we have made several improvements to make it more comfortable for us and our guests, including a renovation of the master suite and the addition of a bathroom on the first floor. We think you will agree that our hands on approach of actually living in the home for an extended time helps keep the home in tip-top shape for our guests! We sincerely hope you enjoy your experience in our home and that you feel it truly is a home away from home, with the comfort and amenities you deserve when you travel! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, no matter if you are still looking for a vacation spot or if you are a guest. We hope you love our little town as much as we do! Best, Dee Dee and Ron McLeod
- Primary: 5026413357
- Fax: +1 502-412-0202
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Famous purple door and bleeding heart plants.
Private drive with parking for multiple vehicles.
Side entrance mudroom with cubby holes.
Large dining room off kitchen.
Kitchen with loads of windows, vaulted ceiling and sky light!
Stairs leading to master bedroom suite.
Master bath 'hers' vanity area. Matching 'his' on other side of bathroom.
Queen first floor master. Remodeled in fall of 2013.
First floor master bath. Added in fall of 2013. Large shower and heated floors
Beautiful and spacious back yard.
Front of home and plowed parking area on a beautiful winter day!
Incredible ski resort!
Great room with cozy fireplace and wet bar with sink and fridge.
Mudroom cubby holes and ski racks.
Cozy reading nook off dining room.
Charming kitchen with full amenities.
Master bedroom suite with vaulted ceilings.
Master bedroom custom cabinetry and closets.
New huge master shower with steamer. Perfect after a day on the slopes!
Queen master showing entrance to bathroom.
Backyard- Barney not included:)
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.