Beautiful family home that has been lovingly restored. Originally built in 1883, this one-of-a-kind historic property has been lovingly restored to retain the charm of the old but offers the convenience of the new! The 2200 square foot home is very spacious, providing plenty of room for family gatherings! A major master bedroom and bath remodel was completed in June of 2013 and an en-suite bath was added to the downstairs bedroom in October of 2013, giving the home 2 master bedrooms. The home is located just one-half block west of Elk Avenue, with its restaurants and shops. The bus stop offering free shuttle service (10 minute ride) to the base of the ski mountain is two blocks away and hiking, mountain biking and Nordic skiing trails are just out the door. The stunning peak of Mt. Crested Butte is right outside the front door. The property uniquely features a beautifully landscaped and fenced private backyard with mature Aspen and pine trees, perennial local wildflower beds, large deck with outdoor furniture as well as a large historic out-building that can house your bikes and strollers!
* The home features high-end furnishings, deluxe bedding and towels, vaulted ceilings, in-floor heating, high speed wireless and satellite dish TV.
* The home features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. One bedroom is an upstairs king master suite, with a huge steam shower and his and her grooming areas, complete with separate vanities and toilets. Beautiful furnishings, custom built cabinetry and closets as well as a large flat screen TV complete this room. Remodeled in the spring of 2013.
* In addition to the upstairs master, there is a queen downstairs master with a private bath, complete with huge shower, toilet, beautiful large vanity with an abundant amount of counter and drawer space and in-floor heated tile floors. Added in the fall of 2013.
*The 3rd bedroom is a queen loft bedroom with vaulted ceilings, sky lights, located in the front of the home, providing privacy from the rest of the house.
* The third bathroom is located on the first floor and boasts another large shower, vanity and toilet.
* The front and back of the house can be closed off from one another, giving a separate entrance and sleeping and bathroom privacy to the front of the house, including the loft queen bedroom, great room and bathroom. Perfect set up for your young adults and college aged children!
* Full kitchen with gas stove, pine cabinets, dishwasher and fully equipped with every amenity the chef needs! Kitchen has table for four for intimate dining and direct access to the adorable and spacious back yard with new Weber grill and outdoor dining area.
* Large dining room that can accommodate 6-10 people with sitting area.
* Great room has vaulted ceilings, large flat screen HD TV, and cozy gas fireplace.
* Full laundry
* The home sits on a double lot and offers the advantage of off street parking in a beautifully landscaped parking area along the side of the home. Easy access to the house or the back yard.
TOWN OF CRESTED BUTTE LICENSE #001198