Christmas and New Years Available.
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
4 bedroom 2 full bath 1800sf
Cozy / Rustic yet Modern Cabin on Meadow! 4 bedroom 2 Full bath, with Great room on 2nd floor 1800 Sq Ft Ideal for large groups, couples and or small family or 1-2-3 families.
very family orientated with great room and wood stove Large kitchen/eating area combo (seats 6-8 + 4 bar stools), refrigerator, dishwasher,gas stove with Pancake griddle. There is an entry Mud room perfect for getting ready for skiing and ski or Snowboard storage. with washer, dryer for wet clothes.
The home has 2 levels with high vaulted ceilings in Great room and Master bedroom Berber Carpets throughout except for front entry & kitchen, Bathrooms, & mud room
Unique location open to 50% partner or sell after 27 years of ownership.
Keywords: Large, modern kitchen & eating area, directly on meadow, excellent view of Red Cliffs and Mountains, Shuttle bus pick up @ door for ski lifts, great place for families.
Member since: 2014
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 13-16
- SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: There are three bedrooms down stairs. One at the end of the hall (close to the mudroom) with a queen and a twin (single) that can sleep three. One in the middle of the hall that has a double/full that can sleep two and one room across from that with two sets of bunks that sleeps four. Total of 9 in beds down stairs. Upstairs there is one full a king and futon that can sleep five/six total in the master bedroom. One /full bath down stairs and one full bath off the master bedroom up stairs. This bath has a door to close off toilet and tub from the sink and an entrance off the bedroom and living room. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Ski & Snowboard
- Housekeeper Optional
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 20 - Jan 2, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 3 - May 8, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1989
About the owner: 25 year Kirkwood home owner.
Why the Owner Chose Kirkwood, CA, USA:
Quiet location far away from traffic of resort. For skiers the Ski Shuttle takes you to the lifts
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM