About the property
- House3125 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom - Direct waterfront with Sandy Beach
Enjoy amazing lake views, 160' of frontage, and a sandy beach in a private cove at this pristine Winnisquam waterfront home. This 5 bed, 3.5 bath, open concept home has an elegant, yet laid back feel that comes from its tasteful decor and enhanced views of the lake from just about every room. The beautiful custom kitchen has gleaming cabinetry, corian counters, and stainless appliances. An adjoining dining and family room area with custom built-ins, brick hearth and gas stove makes this a perfect entertaining space. Just beyond is a spacious living room with hardwood flooring and a gas fireplace. The fabulous 3 season porch has wood cathedral ceilings and pine floors and is a great place to relax. A wall of windows in the master suite provides fabulous lake views. There's even a custom dock for your water toys. A variety of boats, including canoes and kayaks, are available for rent up the road at Winnisquam Marine.
Enjoy all the lakes region has to offer ranging from hiking, biking, eating out at a multitude of restaurants, concerts at Meadowbrook, shopping at Tanger Outlets, Gunstock Mountain (summer and winter activities 13 min away) and much more.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 17, 2018
We purchased this beautiful home and it was meticulously maintained by its previous owners. We are sure you will enjoy it as much as we are!
Matt purchased this House in 2014
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
My extended family of 10 stayed over the past weekend for the 39th Annual Meredith Rotary Fishing Derby held Feb.10 & 11. Well equipped/stocked kitchen, plenty of room for all to gather at kitchen table. Comfortable rooms, very clean and plenty of parking for 5 pick up trucks even with snow. We would have liked to spend time on the 3 season porch, but was a bit chilly to do so considering we rented during the 4th season. Very roomy! Am sure it is nice during the summer months. Will definitely look into renting again for 2019 Derby! Thanks Matt you were also very accommodating to us!
Clean,completely stocked with all the essentials,beautiful location
Our Mother Daughter weekend (12 adults) at this property was a rousing success due to the quality of this property. We were blown away by the view and the property. Everything you could possibly need was there and the owner was very easy and eager to work with us. There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this property.
Property is beautiful and very well maintained. Nice quiet neighborhood, private backyard
Loved this house! Plenty of room, great waterfront, inside is updated and beautiful. Very kid-friendly(toddler) house. We will be back.
This place was awesome!
Overall this house is beautiful and an awesome place for a family get together. Having a marina on the lake was extremely convenient and there are lots of places to eat if you don't want to cook. The water is very clean, shallow with a sandy bottom so it's great for small children. The owner does a fantastic job of ensuring you have plenty of supplies to start with and is very accommodating. We would definitely stay there again.
We would come back!
We stayed with our three adult children, their spouses, and our three grandchildren aged 2 to 5. The house had plenty of room for everyone. The kitchen was convenient, well stocked and clearly labelled. The master bedroom was spacious and comfortable with a king bed, private bathroom, and incredible lake view. All the bedrooms were well equipped and comfortable. We enjoyed the large gated deck which was safe for the grandchildren and provided a wonderful place for all of us to eat, play, read, or just enjoy the view. We spent most of the week on the sandy beach but we enjoyed our time lounging on the dock and in the owner’s docked pontoon boat - both provided great views of the sunset. The two single kayaks got a lot of use. Everything we needed was available close by including groceries and bait. We rented a motorboat for a day at Winnesquam Marine for touring the lake, water skiing, and tubing. Just know that you have to get a NH Safe Boating License to rent a boat over 25 HP. The owner was responsive to all our needs and responded in a timely manner to all of our questions or requests. The only disappointment was that we ran out of days. We would love to come back.
Beautiful lakefront house
My family recently stayed here with 5 adults and 4 children (ages 6,4,3, and 1). We had a great time! The house comfortably accommodated all of us. The kitchen is well equipped. The waterfront is great for young children (shallow for a ways out with a sandy bottom), and our kids really enjoyed playing in the water. The home does have some baby equipment if needed (pack n play, high chair, and booster seat with tray). The nearby state park has nice trails to walk around as well (it is a 1.3 mile walk or drive to the end of shore drive and then you can access the state park trails). Overall we loved our stay and would come back!
Our home provides a great waterfront beach rental that is centrally located in the lakes region--13 minute drive to Gunstock Ski Resort (Summer and Winter activities), 15 minutes to Outlet shopping, mini golf, hiking, drive-in theatre and much more.
Favorite Local Spots
• Water Street Café
• Wayfarer (not open on Sundays depending on season)
• Tavern 27 - best food (make reservations early)
• O's Steakhouse – waterfront bar, restaurant, and spa
• Holy Grail - best building (renovated church) kid friendly with great burgers
• Burrito Me - best quick bite
• Lanna Thai - best Thai. We prefer takeout.
• Lobster Connection - best lobster roll (call ahead if you can) located in Tilton
• Ledgewater Steakhouse - best NH waterfront located in Bristol (incredible views and worth the 35 minute drive!) (make reservations early)
• The Wine’ing Butcher – marinated meats, located in Gilford
• Jordan's Creamery - Located in Belmont & opening a new location Laconia this July
• WOW Trail – paved waterfront walking/running trail
• Ahern State Park – waterfront hike 1 mile north of the house on shore drive
• Weirs Beach Drive-in - seasonal
• Tilton Smitty's - serve food and alcohol located in Tilton
Rainy Day Activities:
• Tanger Outlets - tax free shopping located in Tilton
• Funspot -indoor arcade/bowling/mini golf/toddler zone
• Prescott Farm - nature/woods playground & easy walking trails
• Meredith Children's Museum - a little dated but great fun located in Meredith
• Squam Lake Science Center - animal exhibits & giant barn playground located in Holderness
• Daytona Fun Park - bumper cars, ropes course, bumper boats
• Pirates Cove - mini golf located in Tilton
• Winnipesaukee Scenic Railroad - located in Meredith
• Hobo Railroad - located in Lincoln & kid friendly
• Cafe Lafayette Dinner Train - located in North Woodstock
• Mt Major - located in Alton with water views of Lake Winnipesaukee
• West Rattlesnake Trail - located in Holderness with water views of Squam Lake (make sure to hike west trail/Old Bridle Path for the water views)
Kayak and Boat rentals:
• Winnisquam Marine - located in Belmont (reserve early on peak weekends)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
All cancellations must be in writing. If Owner is able to re-rent the property during the same period, the Guests will be refunded their deposit less a 20% cancellation fee. In the event Owner is unable to re-rent during the reservation period, all deposits are forfeited.