Huge 5 Star Manhattan Home, Doormen, Rooftop, King Bed, Monthly(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
HUGE MANHATTAN EAST 60's, HUGE MANHATTAN HOME, VIEWS, DOORMEN, ELEVATOR,
GREAT DEAL, ONLY $4800 (regularly $6500/month)
Huge Manhattan Apartment (1400 square feet) in a Doorman/Elevator Building WITH an AMAZING ROOFTOP AREA WITH AMAZING NYC VIEWS, CHAISE LOUNGES, GAS GRILLS, OUTDOOR DINING TABLES (Rooftop use is Seasonal Only).
KING BED IN SPACIOUS BEDROOM.
Great Vacation and/or Corporate Furnished Rental,
Great location in
Midtown Manhattan, walk to everything!
Doorman Building, elevators, great views!
WELCOME TO NEW YORK CITY!! AND THIS INCREDIBLE MANHATTAN HOME LOCATED IN THE HEART OF MANHATTAN, EAST 60'S BETWEEN 2ND AND 3RD AVENUE, WALK TO EVERYTHING! UNIFORMED DOORMEN 24 HOURS PER DAY.
This is a Huge Manhattan Home located right in the center of Manhattan, in Midtown. Pamper yourself by staying in a NYC Home that is comfortable and spacious. This is 3 times the size of many NYC apartments! And its in a Doorman, elevator building where you can walk to absolutely everything.
An amazing New York deal!
HUGE 5 STAR MANHATTAN HOME, 1400 SQUARE FEET IS ALL YOURS!
A BRAND NEW LUXURIOUS KING BED in the Spacious Master Bedroom, with a full living room, full formal dining room, an additional sitting area, brand new renovated kitchen, entrance foyer, and full bathroom. Windowed walls facing north and west provide great NYC views. Complimentary Wireless internet, and cable TV in bedroom and living room. Doorman building with elevators, amazing Midtown Manhattan Location. Rooftop access too.
RENOVATED KITCHEN WITH ALL STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES.
THIS LARGE MANHATTAN APARTMENT IS SO LARGE AND INVITING THAT IT IS A REAL MANHATTAN HOME, NOT JUST AN APARTMENT. THIS HOME IS 1400 SQUARE FEET, DWARFING MOST MANHATTAN APARTMENTS.
THIS MANHATTAN HOME HAS:
- Huge Living Room with down filled sofa and reading chairs, flat screen cable TV, windowed walls with great Manhattan views
- Additional Dining Room area with dining table and 4 chairs, windowed walls facing west and north in dining area
- Walls of windows facing North in Living and Dining Rooms, and West views from Bedroom.
- Spacious Entrance foyer,
- Another sitting area with 2 down filled reading chairs as you head towards living room,
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED NEW KITCHEN with all new stainless steel appliances. Renovated Summer 2014.
- Super spacious bedroom with KING BED and Cable TV, and windows facing West.
- FULL bathroom with combined tub/shower and great water pressure for shower. Plenty of Fresh towels.
- Quintessential NYC Doorman building with elevators.
- Amazing Manhattan Location, East 60's by Third Avenue. See Central Park from the corner.
- Uniformed Doormen to Greet You
- Can see Central Park from building front. Park entrance on Fifth Avenue, an easy easy walk!
- Elegant Lobby
- Sofabed in living room if second bed needed.
- Kitchen has All Major Appliances
- Wireless Internet
- Flat Screen Cable TV in Living room and Bedroom
- Building has great rooftop with chaise lounges and barbecue grills, seasonal only
- Famous Bloomingdales a few blocks away on 60th and Third Avenue
- Major Subway stops at 59th and 60th on Lexington avenue, and also on 68th street at Lexington.
- Great restaurants all around the block - Primola's is a great high end Italian Restaurant; there is a Healthy Eating restaurant/cafe on Second avenue and 63rd street; a Diner right on the corner, and so many other restaurants on third avenue too
- 24 hour Madison Diner Restaurant on Corner of 53rd street and First Avenue, open all night.
- Convenience and drugstore on corner too
Come and experience New York City like a real New Yorker!
- Your Vacation Reservation Agent and Property Manager is available your entire stay, and is a wealth of information regarding NYC sights, places to go, and great deals.
- We believe in providing the best possible guest service and will work with you from beginning to end to make your stay an enjoyable one.
Keywords: Great Midtown Location, Oversized!
KING BED, MIDTOWN, DOORMEN, ELEVATORS
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 10
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Elevator : ELEVATORS AND DOORMEN
- Max. occupancy 3
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Car Available
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- LOVELY MANHATTAN HOME THAT IS SO LARGE AND INVITING, AND CENTRALLY LOCATED SO YOU CAN WALK TO EVERYTHING, OR JUST STEP OUT THE FRONT DOOR FOR SOME OF MANHATTAN'S GREATEST RESTAURANTS. The Owners belongings do fill the apartment but that contributes to the overall unique experience of staying in someone's home. There is some closet space and some drawer space for your belongings but this is not your typical "Unoccupied" property. We have a driver we recommend for Airport and any other city transports (Max). Building has Rooftop access (Seasonal Only), with Chaise Lounge chairs, barbeque grills and, of course, great city views!...moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
JANUARY - MAY 2017
Dec 28 - May 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,000
- Departure Cleaning Fee $200
- Taxes Not included
We prefer payment by Check or Paypal, or credit card directly with us.
Please try to contact us directly to save on booking fees when making payment.
We are available 24/7 your entire stay (before and after too!)
We send a Welcome Letter with apartment and city information to all Guests, which includes airport transportation information - we have a driver (Max) we love to recommend to guests.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This wonderful Manhattan home is located right in the middle of the city, walk to absolutely everything, enjoy the city and come 'home' to a spacious and comfortable Manhattan apartment.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Amazing location - in the East 60's between 2nd and 3rd Avenues means you walk to absolutely everything you want to see in New York City! Central Park, Museums, Famous Fifth Avenue, Restaurants, Theater and so much more. HUGE MANHATTAN HOME MAKES IT SO COMFORTABLE WHEN YOU ARE NOT OUT TOURING THE BIG CITY.
- Primary: +1 917-392-0066
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
King Bed in spacious bedroom, large window, flat screen cable TV too
Entrance Foyer, and Kitchen down to the right
Living Room area
Rooftop is seasonal, has grills, tables and VIEWS
Full Bathroom, amazing water pressure, plenty of fresh towels available
Elevators in the Lobby
Walk right down to the Famous Christmas Tree at Rockefellar Center
RIght arounFamous Around the corner is Bloomingdales' is shopping at its best
Such a cozy living room to rest after sightseeing all day
I love these comfy down filled upholstered chairs, adjacent to the living room
My camera does not do this apartment justice.
Rooftop is amazing, with chaise lounges, gas grills, dining tables too
This view from your Bedroom
Go left when you get off the elevator on your floor.
one of the many Rooftop Views
2 styles of coffee machines available for Guests
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.