Naples Florida Golf/Tennis Community 3rd Floor, 2 BR/2BA Sleeps 4 Elevator(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:29 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2BD 2BA CONDO LAKE & GOLF COURSE VIEW, MINUTES FROM VANDERBILT BEACH, SLEEPS 6
When you arrive you will have a designated parking garage area that is a few steps away from the elevator or stairway leading you to the condo unit. Be sure to check out the neighborhood pool as you are driving in. It is only a few steps from the condo's front door.
Our unit is located on the third floor which affords that extra peace and quiet that you search for when you want to get away.
Our tropical unit is beautifully decorated with the island appeal that Tommy Bahama always brings here in Florida.
FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
WASHER & DRYER
1 KING BED
2 TWIN BEDS
2 FULL BATHS
ALL LINENS PROVIDED
3 TV'S, 1 DVD PLAYER
CABLE SERVICE PROVIDED BY COMCAST
A unique feature you may enjoy if you choose to stay in the room with the twin beds is the pocket door. This door can slide shut separating the bedroom, guest bath and laundry area from all other activity.
From our Lanai you can enjoy a quiet breakfast overlooking the well manicured grounds. Watch as golfers tee up their ball or relax and enjoy the sounds of the lighted water fall from the lake.
Take the stairs or elevator outside. Stroll around the complex. Listen to the bird or say hello to the wonderful neighbors you will meet along the way. Go for a swim in one of our pools. Take your pole to one of our lakes and see how many fish you can catch. How about a tennis lesson or a round of golf?
Ride over and take a look around our new exercise facility. Be sure to go in our newly renovated Club House.
We want you to feel like honored guests in our condo unit here at Vanderbilt Country Club, without any care in the world.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 3
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Elevator : ELEVATOR & STAIR WAY
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
- MASTER BEDROOM has a ceiling fan for your comfort. The matching Armoire holds the TV and books to enjoy. A nightstand with drawers is located on each side of the bed. A comfortable chair sits next to the door where you can enjoy walking out onto the Lanai. You will love the large walk-in closet located just outside the door to the master bath. GUEST BEDROOM has a ceiling fan, dresser and nightstand both with ample drawers and a TV . A large closet allows lots of room to hang clothes or store on top as well. Under the window is a decorative stool for you to use as needed. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- MASTER BATHROOM features his and her sinks. It has a large walk-in shower and a roomy linen closet. You will enjoy all of the drawer and shelf space in this room. Ladies will enjoy the additional wall mounted extended mirror. GUEST BATHROOM has our newest curved shower curtain rod for increased room. Ladies will enjoy the wall mounted extended mirror. You will enjoy this rooms location. As you walk out you will see the laundry area for your convenience....moreless
- OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: 1. THE TURTLE CLUB 239-592-6557 2. STONEWOOD 239-593-0001 3. TOMMY BAHAMAS 239-643-6889 4. MERCATO AT STRADA 5. BISTRO 821 239-261-5821 Afterwards, enjoy a movie at the SILVERSPOT THEATER. (WE LOVE THE LEATHER RECLINING CHAIRS!) SHOPPING: 1. MIROMAR OUTLET 2. COCONUT POINT MALL 3. DOWNTOWN NAPLES 4. PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE 239-384-6380 5. GOLF GUYS 239-793-2000 FAVORITE BEACHES: 1. BAREFOOT BEACH PRESERVE COUNTY PARK 239-252-4000 This beach is calm and not as crowded as others listed. Have your camera ready as you make the drive in among the beautiful mansions. Watch for the big GOPHER TORTOISE 2. CLAM PASS PARK 239-353-0404 Park your car and wait for the free tram to take your family on a ride to the beach. Enjoy riding on the boardwalk through a Mangrove forest. You will find sand dollars but must throw back. 3. VANDERBILT BEACH By parking garage, find a good spot to relax, walk to the TURTLE CLUB for lunch....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Lanai / Gazebo:
WALK OUT ON THE LANAI FROM OUR MAIN LIVING AREA OR THE MASTER BEDROOM. ENJOY A BOOK AND RELAX IN ONE OF OUR NEW RECLINING CHAIRS AS GOLFERS TEE UP. WE SAW AN OWL SITTING IN THE TREES OUR LAST VISIT....moreless
- Outdoor Grill
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
29 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $1,800
- Tax Rate 10%
Golf and Tennis membership transferable during stay for small fee of $275. Provides full access to club, fitness facility, golf, tennis, restaurant's, ...
Call for details.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are Greg & Karen Marks. We have lived in Indiana all our life but have fallen in love with Naples! We have 4 grown children and 6 grandchildren. Greg has worked with Valeo Lighting for over 30 yrs. During his free time he is an accomplished Trumpet player. He enjoys playing slow jazz. During his retirement years he plans to use his passion by playing at some local outside cafes or restaurants here in Florida. Karen worked 15 years part-time at our hometown golf course creating all the beautiful flowers beds and maintaining them throughout the season. Her passion is flowers and photography.
Why the Owner Chose Rural Estates, FL, USA:
We have been visiting the Naples area for 8 years now. Each time we come down we fall in love with it more and more. It has always been a dream to one day buy a place here. Each trip we make we always look at prices and walk through open houses. When we read about this property, we knew we had found one we couldn't pass up. We both play golf, the beach is only minutes away and shopping is endless. Lets don't forget we eat very well when we come to Florida. Our children have all said they hope to settle in this area as well. We once heard someone say, 'This area of Florida is the best kept secrete. It doesn't get any better than this!'
- Primary: +USA 8125282945
You will enjoy the privacy in our 3rd floor unit up away from any noise.
The King size Tommy Bahama master bed room has a touch of tropical elegance.
Wake up to the tropical sunshine and enjoy coffee or tea on the lanai.
Master bath with his and her sinks, large shower and linen closet for storage.
The guest bath is located next to the laundry area.
Our living area has a new look & our lanai has new comfy chairs.
Our kitchen has a new look as you can see in this photo.
Greg and our Granddaughter Brycelyn take a walk around our building.
Karen & Brycelyn stop for a photo of the golf course you see from our lanai.
This is the largest pool located next to the club house.
Members stop to park their golf carts, cool off and grab some lunch.
Tennis Anyone? Look at these beautiful state of the art, Hydro-Grid Clay Courts!
Enjoy a formal dinner or family fun time in this tropical setting.
A large walk-in closet is located just outside the master bath room door.
Step out on the lanai from the master bed room or the main living area.
Our second bedroom with twin beds, has many drawers and a large closet.
Sit down and enjoy our beautiful living area Tommy Bahama style.
Large open kitchen, with with a cozy little intimate table for two.
As the sun brightens your day you will enjoy the quietness surrounding you.
This is the backside view of our building nestled among the pine trees.
Brycelyn would like to show you the beautiful pool area.
Just beyond the pool you will see the beautiful golf course.
A beautiful view while enjoying lunch at the clubhouse.
Enjoying a walk around Vanderbilt Country Club.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.