Canandaigua Lake, Bristol Harbour 2BR, 1.5 Bath on Lake, Golf, Spa, Resort, Ski(18 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Canandaigua Lake Condo Description
Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay. ** Our rental price includes taxes and cleaning costs. No hidden fees!
Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a new 42” flat screen TV, DVD, A/C, and Cable TV.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along with a 23' flat screen TV.
• One full bath and one half bath, Remodeled Mar 2009.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with a charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, flooring, and it is freshly painted.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home. This is your time to relax and have fun.
Our condo is designed to comfortably fit up to four adults and two children. Our condominium complex caters to families, couple getaways and senior travelers. Our guests are expected to honor the condo association policies and procedures especially those relating to maximum occupancy and noise regulation. We reserve the right not to rent to parties that are not in compliance with our condo association restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four.)
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in their fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the spectacular Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first class dining in an Adirondack tavern setting with a gorgeous view.
• Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake. A Lifeguard is on duty during summer months.
• Boat slips for boats up to 22' are available for guests; boats may be launched at a nearby public launch. Canoes, kayaks, or sailboats may be launched from shore.
• The lake offers great fishing for bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't forget it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court
• Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full service pro shop, a cafe, golf course and a marina. Down hill skiing Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a ten minute drive. Cross country skiing is available on-site and at Bristol Mountain Ski Resort.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 6 - Jun 9, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 10 - Sep 9, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
5 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED during peak terms June-SEP; Saturday arrival/departure for stays of 7 days
2 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED off peak SEP - June 10
PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four.
ALL TAXES AND HOUSEKEEPING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE.
Typical week is Saturday (4pm) to Saturday Morning at (10) AM
Payment due in full with signed Rental agreement to secure dates
Security Deposit $250.00 required
Cancellation policy- Full Refund with 30 days notification in writing
Final cleaning and all taxes are Included in rental rates
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Roseland Water Park
Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away
Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino
Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center
Corning Glass Museum
Watkins Glen International Race Track
Wegmans Food Market
Naples Grape Festival
Canandaigua Arts Festival
Labor Day Ring of Fire
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: My wife Michele and I bought this condo following years of searching and dreaming about owning a home on one of the Finger Lakes. Our three children endured spending vacation time looking for the perfect “place on a lake” in the Finger Lakes country. Our children are now adults and we have two new grand babies. Finally, the dream has come true as we bought our condo on Canandaigua Lake. Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and we have always considered the views from Bristol Harbour spectacular. The fact that the Canandaigua region offers a wide variety of activities spanning every season, made this decision easy. Our vision is to offer a vacation get-away to our family where we can generate long lasting memories. Michele and I would like the opportunity to share our vision with you, our guests, so you too can develop your own fond memories of Bristol Harbour and the many offerings of the surrounding region.
Why the Owner Chose Canandaigua, NY, USA:
Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and there is so much to do year round. We are delighted to have found a place that has all of our family favorites. In summer, our family loves boating, fishing, water sports and of course golfing. In winter, downhill skiing is exciting and so much fun. The views are spectacular especially in the fall. We have a keen interest in wine and beer making and enjoy visiting wineries and breweries. The Finger Lakes Region offers such a fantastic selection. The food, wine and craft beer choices are amazing. We consider ourselves so fortunate to have found a place with everything we could possibility want all in one beautiful package.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Location says it all. When we read the reviews from previous renters of this condo posted on the prior condo owner’s VRBO page, we realized that this condo is indeed a gem. The reviews were favorable and complimentary, focusing on the comforts, relaxation, amenities, and great views. Once you sit on one of our balconies, listening to the waves hitting the shore 100 feet below, taking in the spectacular views of the lake with the surrounding hills, you will discover the advantage of renting our condo. It is an experience to behold and you will quickly realize why my wife and I decided that this was the location for us, following years of trying to find that “right place on a lake”.
- Primary: 7168185431
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly painted master bath and furnishings
Spectacular views of Canandaigua Lake
Impressive Fall foliage - balcony views
Newly painted kitchen
Newly painted and furnished half bath
Newly carpeted balconies
Private community beach
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.