About the property
- Condo1200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 5 nights
Canandaigua Lake Condo Description
Vacation Rental Description:
Now that you've decided to vacation at Bristol Harbour, we hope you'll choose our condo on beautiful Canandaigua Lake for your stay. ** Our rental price includes taxes and cleaning costs. No hidden fees!
Relax and enjoy in our newly remodeled home. This lakeside condominium offers year round pleasure.
• The condominium is located at Bristol Harbour Village Resort, on Canandaigua Lake in New York's picturesque Finger Lakes Region.
• Awesome Views overlooking Canandaigua Lake from two balconies. The elevated views 100 feet off the water are views most have never experienced.
• A family room with a private balcony overlooking the lake and a Vermont Castings wood-burning stove that take the chill out of those cool evenings. Enjoy a new 42” flat screen TV, DVD, A/C, and Cable TV.
• Enjoy the country queen size bed in the master bedroom and a private balcony overlooking the lake along with a 23" flat screen TV.
• The second bedroom is very large and features two twin size beds, and a bunk bed, 26" Flat Screen TV/DVD and plenty of storage.
• One full bath and one half bath, Remodeled Mar 2009.
• Our inviting home is newly remodeled with a charming decor. We are pleased to offer kitchen and bath necessities for your convenience and relaxation. Our renovations include new furniture, new refrigerator, dishwasher and kitchen sink, flooring, and the condo unit is freshly painted. Our A/C & heating units were recently replaced offering year round comfort.
• Bed Linens, towels, washer and dryer, dishwasher and microwave come standard.
• Covered parking with handicap access.
• Wi-Fi wireless provided although we highly suggest you leave your work at home. This is your time to relax and have fun.
Our condo is designed to comfortably fit up to four adults and two children. Our condominium complex caters to families, couple getaways and senior travelers. Our guests are expected to honor the condo association policies and procedures especially those relating to maximum occupancy and noise regulation. We reserve the right not to rent to parties that are not in compliance with our condo association restrictions.
PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four.)
To potential travelers: We will not accept more than the amount due for rent. We do not send refunds for any overpayment. If a traveler pays by credit card and a refund is required, the refund will be made on the original credit card on file with VRBO/Homeaway.
Vacation Rental Amenities
Enjoy the amenities of the Bristol Harbour Resort. At the end of the day, our guests could choose one of the many restaurants around the lake, eat in their fully equipped kitchen, or stop at the spectacular Lodge at Bristol Harbour Resort.
• The Lodge has first class dining in an Adirondack tavern setting with a gorgeous view.
• Walk to the private sandy beach, sun bathe on the shore or via the large floating sun dock. Swim in the crystal clear waters of Canandaigua Lake. A Lifeguard is on duty during summer months.
• Boat slips for boats up to 22' are available for guests; boats may be launched at a nearby public launch. Canoes, kayaks, or sailboats may be launched from shore.
• The lake offers great fishing for bass and trout.
• The resort features an eighteen-hole Robert Trent Jones designed championship golf course, pro shop and bar. The course is renowned for its spectacular views of the lake and hills. The 14th hole is our signature hole, you won't forget it.
• Three free tennis courts, one pickle ball court
• Other amenities of Bristol Harbour include a full service pro shop, a cafe, golf course and a marina. Down hill skiing Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is a ten minute drive. Cross country skiing is available on-site and at Bristol Mountain Ski Resort.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
My wife Michele and I bought this condo following years of searching and dreaming about owning a home on one of the Finger Lakes. Our three children endured spending vacation time looking for the perfect “place on a lake” in the Finger Lakes country. Our children are now adults and we have two new grand babies. Finally, the dream has come true as we bought our condo on Canandaigua Lake. Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and we have always considered the views from Bristol Harbour spectacular. The fact that the Canandaigua region offers a wide variety of activities spanning every season, made this decision easy. Our vision is to offer a vacation get-away to our family where we can generate long lasting memories. Michele and I would like the opportunity to share our vision with you, our guests, so you too can develop your own fond memories of Bristol Harbour and the many offerings of the surrounding region.
Joe purchased this Condo in 2014
Why Joe chose Canandaigua
Canandaigua Lake is beautiful and there is so much to do year round. We are delighted to have found a place that has all of our family favorites. In summer, our family loves boating, fishing, water sports and of course golfing. In winter, downhill skiing is exciting and so much fun. The views are spectacular especially in the fall. We have a keen interest in wine and beer making and enjoy visiting wineries and breweries. The Finger Lakes Region offers such a fantastic selection. The food, wine and craft beer choices are amazing. We consider ourselves so fortunate to have found a place with everything we could possibility want all in one beautiful package.
What makes this Condo unique
Location says it all. When we read the reviews from previous renters of this condo posted on the prior condo owner’s VRBO page, we realized that this condo is indeed a gem. The reviews were favorable and complimentary, focusing on the comforts, relaxation, amenities, and great views. Once you sit on one of our balconies, listening to the waves hitting the shore 100 feet below, taking in the spectacular views of the lake with the surrounding hills, you will discover the advantage of renting our condo. It is an experience to behold and you will quickly realize why my wife and I decided that this was the location for us, following years of trying to find that “right place on a lake”.
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, nicely furnished, has everything you could possibly want. Great location and nice owner. This is a can't miss.
Love this condo!
This is my girlfriends and I second time staying here, and we absolutely love it. It is beautiful, cozy, and quiet. The condo is very clean and has a nice porch over looking the lake. The owners are wonderful and friendly. We will definitely be back!
Thank you Wendy! It is a pleasure having you and your friends as guests. We look forward to your return visit!! Joe
Highly, highly recommend!
We loved our stay in the condo! BEAUTIFULLY appointed, and even better than the pictures! The owners have thought of everything, and you will be well-cared-for during your stay! Fantastic at communicating from the point your reservation is made, all the way until check-in. I loved the detailed instructions provided ... just a few steps to take care of at check-in and departure, and the rest of your time is spent gazing at the lake -- from your choice of TWO balconies!!! Suhhhh-weeeet!!! Conveniently located to many attractions along Canandaigua, Keuka AND Seneca Lakes! And don't forget to go to the most Southern end of Canandaigua to Naples, NY and get a grape pie -- you won't be sorry! We brought almost all of the food we enjoyed over our 3-night/2-day stay, as well as several board games. So we explored the area a bit, AND stayed-in and enjoyed the condo quite a bit. Great stay! We'll be back!
Great place to stay!
Had a great time at my good friend's wedding. I'd recommend staying here over a hotel any day. Amazingly cozy and has all of the amenities you could possibly need.
Great location and well equiped
Explore Wineries/Museums and come back to all the comforts of home with a spectacular view
We planned a week to visit elderly relatives living in the area and explore wineries. The weather was mostly cloudy and rain but we had an exceptional time ! The condo was so welcoming stocked with basic essentials and thick towels ! We explored the wineries in Canandaigua, Seneca and Cayuga and the covered deck allowed us to enjoy our wines in the evenings. So much to see in Canandaigua /Sonnenberg gardens with so much history in the area; loved the Seward House, Granger Homestead and MacKenzie-Child house. Joe was great . We will definitely be back soon.
Additonal Attractions: Roseland Water Park Bristol Mountain and Hunt Hollow Ski Resorts are minutes away Finger Lakes Racetrack and Casino Finger Lakes Performing Arts Center Corning Glass Museum Watkins Glen International Race Track Wegmans Food Market Naples Grape Festival Canandaigua Arts Festival Labor Day Ring of Fire Sonenberg Gardens
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Preferably, a 7 day stay has priority during peak terms June-Sept.; Saturday arrival/departure, 5 day stays will be considered with the arrival/departure day of Saturday. 2 DAY MINIMUM STAY REQUIRED off peak SEP - June. There is an additional charge per guest above two guests at $50 per person/per day for two day stays only. PLEASE NOTE: For two night rentals only, the maximum number of guests allowed is four. ALL TAXES AND HOUSEKEEPING FEES ARE INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL FEE. Typical week is Saturday (4pm) to Saturday Morning at (10) AM Payment due in full with signed Rental agreement to secure dates Security Deposit $250.00 required Cancellation policy- Full Refund with 30 days notification in writing Final cleaning and all taxes are Included in rental rates To potential travelers: We will not accept more than the amount due for rent. We do not send refunds for any overpayment. If a traveler pays by credit card and a refund is required, the refund will be made on the original credit card on file with VRBO/Homeaway.