Downtown Nashville*Walk to Cma Fest*5 Stars*2 Ensuites*Upscale 17th Floor Hirise(32 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-60 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
CMA week now open due to recent cancellation. Walk to all downtown hot spots
The beautifully appointed renovations include hi-end cabinets with non-slam drawers & stylish hardware, granite counters in kitchen & bathrooms, dark brown hardwood floors, berber carpet in the bedrooms.
Our guests appreciate our two private master suites offering privacy for two couples vacationing together. They also enjoy taking morning coffee or afternoon happy hour on our balcony overlooking the city.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a quiet residential building, not a "frat" house or a hotel. Our guests are required to adhere to a strict noise policy.
Famous Music City attractions within 1-3 short blocks:
- Broadway Honky Tonks: Tootsies, Roberts, Acme Seed & Feed, Layla’s
- Printer's Alley: Lonnies, Bourbon Street Blues
- Ryman Auditorium
- Puckett’s, Morton’s, Palm, Capital Grille, Bob’s Steak House
- Bridgestone, Convention Center, Country Music Hall of Fame
- Schermerhorn Symphony Hall
- TN State Capital & Legislative Plaza
- Urban Market grocery story, Walgreens, liquor store
- Starbucks, Panera Bread, Subway & various fast food
- Titan’s LP Field is about 5 blocks away via the Pedestrian Bridge
- Two master suites with private bathroom (fluffy towels & hair dryer provided)
- Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, dining table
- Secure key fob entry
- 24 hr. Concierge
- Underground parking (1 parking space on 5th or 6th level)
- Circular driveway for loading & unloading
- Corner unit with sweeping western & northern CITY VIEWS
- Balcony with table & four chairs
- Coffee Maker (filters provided)
- Washer, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Free Internet
- HDTV (1 in living and 1 in bedroom)
OWNER'S TIP: for a detailed map and full list of restaurants, bars, shopping etc. contact the NASHVILLE DOWNTOWN PARTNERSHIP at 615-743-3097 for a copy of "The Guidebook"
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 17
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Three elevators. Valet cart available from Concierge
- Max. occupancy 4
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Enjoy your 17th floor urban oasis in the heart of downtown with Nashville at your feet! Park your car and walk to all the famed Music City hot spots including Titans football, Predators hockey at Bridgestone, concerts at the Ryman, Schermerhorn Symphony Center or TPAC Auditorium as well as all the honky tonks on Broadway, Second Ave, and Printer's Alley....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Outlet Shopping
Dining room table is set with 2 swivel office chairs. The breakfast bar has two stools. NOTE: We have office style chairs because dining area is our "office" during the Legislative session....moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 9 - Mar 29, 2017
60 night min stay
Apr 5 - May 23, 2017
20 night min stay
May 24 - May 28, 2017
5 night min stay
CMA Fest 2017
Jun 5 - Jun 11, 2017
7 night min stay
July 4th Celebration
Jul 1 - Jul 4, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Christmas & New Years
Dec 21 - Jan 1, 2018
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Parking $0
- Tax Rate 15.25%
Payment terms subject to change for Special Events. CHECK-IN IS 11:30AM CST; CHECK-OUT 3:30PM CST. Read carefully the Deposit refund info in the Rental Agreement regarding noise complaints, smoke & animal odor and key fob & parking sticker remaining on premise. Please keep noise level in common areas and on balcony to minimum so as not to disturb residents and guests. Unit 1700 door key will be mailed to you prior to check-in and must be returned to Owner before deposit funds will be released.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
BEST DOWNTOWN NASHVILLE location! Walk to Famous Bars on Broadway, 2nd Ave & Printers Alley, popular restaurants, Titan's football, Predator's hockey, Concerts, CMA Fest .... all just a couple of blocks from this perfect Nashville apartment. Completely redecorated in 2016 in comfortable urban style. Beautiful Hi-rise with spectacular city views from the 17th floor! Continually receive 5 STAR ratings!!!
About the owner: We are excited to offer our Nashville home for your next trip to this exciting city. Please do not hesitate to call Susan if you have any questions or concerns. 865-300-4117
Why the Owner Chose Downtown, Nashville, TN, USA:
The 5 star reviews and the prime location are the reasons you should consider this property. This is our Nashville home/office during the Legislative Session. The location is perfect because it is walking distance to the TN Legislature and everything we could ever want to do in downtown Nashville.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Park your car and forget about it. Everything you could possibly want to do in downtown Nashville is within a short walk... restaurants, honky-tonks, concert & sport venues, convention center, etc. Uber & Lyft are available if your interests take you beyond the downtown area.
- Primary: 8653004117 Thanks! I will reply ASAP between 8 AM- 9 PM EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
I Heart Nashville!!! Welcome to the perfect Music City residence!
Beautiful City lights at night. Kick back and enjoy Nashville at your fee
Breakfast bar with two "crocodile" stools
Eat or work at the dining table with executive swivel chairs and Western views!!
En Suite #1 has balcony & sweeping views of downtown Nashville!
Take morning coffee or evening happy hour on the balcony overlooking Nashville
En Suite #2 has faux croc chairs, luxurious bedding & city skyline views
En Suite #2 Private Bathroom with fluffy towels, hairdryer & make-up mirror
Ryman Auditorian & Bridgestone Arena.... 2 blocks away
Titan's Field.... walking distance from our building
View of Printer's Alley archway & LP Field taken from our balcony
View from balcony to the park across the street
Comfortable "Urban Luxe" decor with spectacular city views!
Living Room boasts Incredible views, comfy sofa, chair & ottoman and huge TV
Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counters & stainless appliances
The "I Heart Nashville" cowboy poster sets the theme for our Nashville home!
Enjoy spectacular views of city lights at night
En Suite # 2 Private bathroom stocked with fluffy towels, hairdryer & TP
En Suite #2 has private bath, luxurious linens & western city views
Welcome to our Nashville home! Entry has coat rack & large mirror
CMA Festivities .... short walk from the Cumberland
View of Ryman & AT&T Building looking out the window in the elevator foyer
World famous Tootsies with view of our bldg off to the far left
We hope you have a blast in Nashville! Here we are with friends on Broadway
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, March 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.