About the property
- Villa2200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 - 7 nights
3 bedroom, 3 bath, pool home on Raleigh Canal
Casa Canal Raleigh (Haus auf Raleigh Kanal, Maison sur Raleigh Canal, Dom na Raleigh Canal, Главная на Raleigh канал) has it all: a magnificent over-sized, screened-in, 392 sq. ft. solar heated pool (plus optional heat pump heating) with patio; a gorgeous and spacious home; gulf/river access canal, boat dock and lift with available boat rental; and tropical vegetation--all of the needed amenities for Pleasure, Rest and Relaxation in the totally tropical atmosphere of Cape Coral.
Casa Canal Raleigh is for discriminating, vacation-seeking adults or families who enjoy comfort in a quality, tropical-style setting.
Casa Canal Raleigh is a large (over 2200 sq. ft. plus garage) three-bedroom, three-bath, pool and canal home. The lanai with a free-standing, open-air shower; and an open air, pool and patio enclosure of nearly 900 sq. ft. overlooks the beautiful Raleigh Canal and Rubicon Canal intersection.
• a totally tropical Master bedroom suite with en-suite, romantic lighting, direct pool access through sliding doors to the lanai and its view of the canal. The en-suite area includes two, large walk-in closets with lots of shelving and hanging rods; two full length mirrors; a dressing room with, mirrors, seating and sink; and a separate lavatory, sink and jet-tub with shower;
• on the opposite end of the home from the Master are two guest bedrooms:
---a very cute Guest bedroom with Queen-size bed, two dressers, a large closet and adjacent bathroom with walk-in shower;
---next to the first guest bedroom is a nautical-themed Twin Bed bedroom with a large closet and adjacent full bath
• a separate Laundry room with washer and dryer as well as cabinets, utility sink, and storage area;
• a large Lanai with bar and stools, patio table with seating next to the pass through from kitchen and additional seating for all to bask in the shade of the Lanai or sun by the pool;
• a large Family room with ceiling fan, direct access to the Lanai and pool, 42" flat screen LED Smart TV with DVD player; relaxing seating; and direct access to the full bath between the two guest bedrooms;
• free Wi-Fi access is available throughout; USB chargers in multiple locations, just bring your own cords; all TV’s have basic cable, plus free NetFlix, free Hulu Plus and multiple other video and audio sources; in the Master bedroom there is a desk with computer, a monitor, keyboard and mouse. You can plug the monitor, keyboard and mouse into your laptop or tablet, if you wish;
• a formal Dining area for six, with colorful art work, chandelier lighting, lighted china cabinet with crystal, adjacent to the kitchen and living room;
• a formal Living Room is off the double-door entry, seating for eight, colorful art work, a grandfather clock, direct access to the lanai and pool through sliding glass doors; a 55” flat screen LED Smart TV with Blu-Ray DVD player;
• a Kitchen with ample counters throughout, all appliances, built-in coffee area, all necessary small kitchen appliances, silverware and dishes and a view of, and a pass-through to, the lanai and pool;
• adjacent to the kitchen is a Breakfast-nook-style eating area with a table for four;
• over-sized Garage; and
• Boat dock and lift, with ample dock area for fishing, boat rental available.
Other rental amenities
The Casa Canal Raleigh has it all:
• lanai dining set
• lounger and lanai furniture
• step-out to sea-wall for fishing
• reverse osmosis drinking water system
• large pantry
• French door refrigerator with ice maker
• glass top stove and double oven
• coffee maker
• gourmet cooking and silverware
• china and glasses for formal/informal dining
• dish towels
• starter supplies
• ceiling fans throughout
• hair dryer
• clocks and clock radios
• guest information book
• ample storage closets
• housekeeping supplies
• iron and ironing board
• gas grill
• beach towels
• quiet and safe neighborhood in a non-through-street area
• housekeeping, baby sitting services available
• catering and food delivery services available
• secure Wi-Fi
• two bicycles in the garage and bicycle rental available
• scooter rental available
• boat rental available from local vendors
• convenient location to shopping, dining, entertainment and recreational activities
Great care is taken to meet the demands of our guests. Please inquire about any amenity that you might desire.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, russian, polish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
About Paul Sachar
I am a businessman from Northwestern Pennsylvania. I have enjoyed vacationing in Southwest Florida for over 30 years. My day job is in education and finance. Cape Coral has always been a fantastic area for an escape from the pressure and fast pace of daily life. I have found that “the Cape” area is full of opportunities for fun or just a place for pleasant relaxation and rejuvenation.
Paul Sachar purchased this Villa in 2014
Why Paul Sachar chose Cape Coral
Knowing the families who have called this property their home compelled me to purchase this beautiful home. When Casa Canal Raleigh became available, I was able to see the potential. I want to share this with others. Pictures do not always do justice to a beautiful home! I know you will love this vacation rental!
What makes this Villa unique
You will find the spacious lanai, family, living, and dining rooms quite nice for entertaining or relaxing. The proximity to shopping and the Cape Coral Yacht Club Community Park and Beach make this truly a preeminent vacation spot. As we have done, take a day trip to Disney, Epcot, Coral Castle, Monkey Jungle, or Cape Canaveral, just to name a few. Maybe you’d like to sunbathe at Fort Myers Beach or deep sea fish in the Gulf. How about Golfing or taking in the games at the two Major League Baseball Spring Training venues. Don't forget breathtaking sunsets and fabulous shelling on Sanibel Island! Cape Coral has it all!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Really a Bit of Paradise
We spent three months here and loved it. The house is well-maintained, with lots of extras including an outdoor barbecue, bar seating in the lanai, and a huge games cupboard. The size makes it perfect for having guests as it is comfortably divided into two living areas. Every bedroom has its own bathroom too. The piece de resistance though is the screened-in pool. It is impeccably maintained and lots of pool toys are provided. My grandchildren ages 3 and 6 visited for a week and had the time of their lives.
A huge bonus too, were our hosts, Dave and Ann Henderson. Any questions or needs were responded to immediately with such graciousness. They were so accommodating. We felt so at home and truly in a little bit of Paradise.
Location, Location, Location
Our family had a wonderful time and will definitely be looking to rent this property property in the future if we are in the area. The property was exactly as described. We really enjoyed the pool and fishing dock where we could fish and use the crab trap.
I would highly recommend this property.
Thanks Dave and Ann for all of your help.
4th of July Fireworks Cruise
Air Boat Ride in the Everglades
Barbara Mann Cultural Events
Barnum and Bailey’s Circus Museum--Sarasota
Baseball—Twins, Red Sox, Spring Training
Cape Coral Yacht Club
Captiva Island Tours
Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge
ECHO's Global Farm Tour
Edison Winter Home and Museum
Forests, Swamps, and Orange Groves
Imaginarium: The Hands-On Museum & Aquarium
Mound Key Archaeological State Park
Muscle Car City Museum--Punta Gorda
Orlando Disney—4 hours
Orlando Universal Studios
Orlando Holy Land Experience
Sanibel Island Cruises
Six Mile Cypress Slough
Additional information about rental rates
In the event of a cancellation prior to the 45-day-Guest’s-arrival date, a Booking Fee of $350 will be deducted from the initial reservation amount. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.