Spectacular 12 South Retreat, 4+Bdr/3BA, Front & Back Porches, Outdoor Shower!(42 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 Bedrooms + Bonus Rm, 3 full baths, in Nashville's most walkable neighborhood!
Our 4 bedroom + Bonus room, 3 full bath, 3200 square feet home was built for both comfort and connection. With 2 bedrooms on the main floor and 3 on the 2nd floor, there is plenty of room to relax. Both ground floor bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. Our screened-in porch in the back and the large front porch with multiple ceiling fans are wonderful spaces to enjoy during Nashville's often lovely weather.
We have a gas grill for your use, full laundry room, WiFi throughout the property, and our new private outdoor shower is a special amenity!
Member since: 2014
- 3200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 12
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- We have a queen size aerobed mattress available if your group needs one more sleeping option. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use the air mattress. Thank you. **Please note: by agreeing to reserve you are stating that you will not hold us liable for injuries incurred in the house or anywhere on the property.**...moreless
- Music Library:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 27 - May 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Vandy and Belmont Graduation
May 5 - May 16, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 3 - Jun 11, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 10 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $200
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 15.625%
906 Halcyon House Rules
We are grateful to have you here and hope that your stay is enjoyable. Please help us provide gracious hospitality by respecting our home and neighbors.
Guests are expected to be respectful of our home and care for it as they would their own house.
1. No smoking or candle burning is allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth by the rental agreement may not stay overnight in the property.
3. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Notify us if damage has occurred.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Please be respectful of our neighbors and maintain a quiet environment between the hours of 10 PM and 8 AM.
7. No pets are allowed.
8. Parking is located on the street in front of our home.
9. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. No illegal substances are allowed or may be used on the property.
11. The air conditioning shall not be set below 72 degrees Fahrenheit and the heat shall not be set above 72 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights and lamps when they are not being used.
13. Guests are expected to arrive no earlier than 3:00 p.m., with a two-hour grace period allowing entry at 1:00, if specifically requested. Early arrival (8 a.m. - 1 p.m.) requires an early check-in fee of $200. Guests triggering the alarm by checking in before the agreed upon time will be charged $200.
14. Guests must vacate the premises by 11 a.m., with a two-hour grace period to accommodate later flights, if requested. Guests needing to remain longer can pay a late check-out fee of $200, which allows access until 6 p.m. Guests needing to stay longer than 6 p.m. must rent the home for an additional night.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: My wife and I are both in the behavioral health field. We love raising our children in Nashville and look forward to sharing our city with you.
Why the Owner Chose 12 South, Nashville, TN, USA:
Beautiful, centrally located, near the very best that Nashville has to offer. We have lived in our neighborhood since 1998 and this is our second home in this community. We worked with our architect to build this home and we designed it to fit our life. Informal, comfortable, centrally located, great outdoor spaces, 2 masters on main, sidewalk community, with shops and restaurants near enough to stroll to and yet far enough away to be a quiet oasis with no parking issues.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
4 bedrooms plus a bonus room with queen bed, 3 full baths, all in the perfect location to explore all that Nashville and Middle Tennessee have to offer!
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Single Family, detached home with fenced in yard and beautiful front porch
Large gourmet kitchen with banquette and bar seating
Open floor plans allows for easy entertaining
Dining room with coffered ceiling
1st floor master with king bed, sitting area and large ensuite bathroom
2nd first floor master with queen bed and ensuite bath!
HE washer and dryer
Upstairs den with Apple TV and games to enjoy
Large Jack and Jill bath with double sinks between upstairs bedrooms
Twin beds with seating area
Large front porch with double ceiling fans and porch swing
Large, light filled living room opens to kitchen and screened in porch
Dual range oven and everything you need to entertain or prepare a meal
Sun filled, built in banquette, just next to kitchen and open to living room
Butlers pantry/bar area between kitchen and light filled dining room
Screened back porch with sectional, dining area, and ceiling fan
Double sinks, soaking pedestal tub, and large tiled shower with seat
Full bath next to queen bedroom on main floor
Built in window seat - the perfect spot to relax with a magazine or book!
2nd floor full bed
Queen bonus room with vaulted ceiling and ceiling fan, just off upstairs den
Private outdoor shower - available April - October each year
Relax on our large front porch with ceiling fans & plenty of comfortable seating
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.