|Space||2,800 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
This house is fit for entertaining any size family or group. The open floor plan and size of the house provide plenty of comfortable space for any size group - large or small. It is large enough for everyone to gather together but cozy enough for different groups to be doing their own thing in different areas. The kitchen, dining, and living rooms are all combined into one large open room with vaulted ceilings, opening up to massive 400 sq. ft. covered patio built like an outdoor living room.
There are five bedrooms and three full bathrooms easily and comfortably accommodating any group of 12 guests with plenty of privacy, comfort and closet space. A separate premium inflatable air mattress and a pull out queen sized sofa in the Master Bedroom can easily sleep more.
The Master Suite is huge. It has its own sitting area with a . 55' flat screen TV, work area, enormous walk in closet and its own large bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi. It opens out onto the patio and backyard.
The other three bedrooms are just as comfortable with their own unique character. All have brand new furniture and linens. Two of the bedrooms have a queen bed in each and one of the bedrooms has twin beds. All three share a large double sink bathroom, with tub and shower. The third bathroom has a shower and is off of the living room.
- Completely remodeled home in 2016 with all new furniture and linens.
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, and recreation area.
- 1 King, 2 Queens, 2 Doubles, and a twin/ full bunk bed with brand new pillow top mattresses. A separate queen sized pullout couch in the Master Bedroom and premium inflatable air mattress can easily sleep more.
- Massive master suite with sitting area, Jacuzzi tub, large walk-in closet, and private patio.
- 400 sq. ft. covered patio equipped with a sectional sofa, dining table, and brand new grill.
- Private HEATED play pool for the winter months.
- 9' pool table custom built for Barry Goldwater Jr.
- Wood burning fireplace inside.
- 2 - 55", LED flat screen TV's so you can watch all of your favorite movies and events.
- High definition Cable with DVR and HBO in living and master.
- High Speed Wireless internet.
- Portable Speakers that can be used inside and out, that can synch with your phone.
- Plenty of games of all kinds: Badminton, Corn Hole Toss, Bocce Ball, Pool toys for the outside. Poker chips, Cards and other board games for inside.
- PlayStation 3 games integrated in Sony TV with two remotes.
- Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Huge park across the street with soccer fields; great for family picnics and reunions!
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International 20 miles 26 min.
- Scottsdale Airport 2.5 miles 7 min.
Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 2 miles 5 min.
- Studio Movie Grill 4 miles 9 min.
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 2.5 miles 6 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 11 miles 17 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale 11 miles 20 min.
- Desert Botanical Garden 19 miles 29 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 5 miles 11 min.
- Arabian Horse Show 5 miles 11 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 3 miles 7 min.
You will not be sorry renting with us once you see our homes and experience our service! We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask us any question as no request is unreasonable.
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
We have been renting vacation rentals for years in Chicago and Florida and were applauded for our service and attention to detail. Well now we're back at it in Scottsdale with more homes coming on line!
Check out http://www.parsonsvillas.com to learn more about us.
Come see for yourself :)
Complete custom remodeled home with all new furniture specifically tailored for you!
I took my 3 adult children to the Scottsdale so we could enjoy the Final Four college basketball championships....but it seemed my boys had as much fun playing pool, and enjoying the pool and endless games of Pop-O-Shot in the yard. We had a great time and the quality of the home, the finishes and the supplies made the whole stay really enjoyable. I wish all the homes were like this one.
great location, everything was 10-15 minutes away tops. great amenities which kept everyone entertained and happy through the entire trip! If only every vacation was like this one.
Between the pool, the billiards table, and the kitchen/dining area, this house was great for our extended family of 8 to spend a long weekend in the Phoenix area. The house is in great shape and our stay was easy and relaxed!
If you don't like soft beds/pillows, be prepared.
We had a wonderful stay with Parson's Villas. The home was very spacious, comfortable, clean and fully equipped when we arrived. Management was extremely responsive as well. We enjoyed the house and the kids really enjoyed the pool. It was also close to stores and the sights of Scottsdale. We just wish our stay could have been longer.
We had a group of 11 guys stay at Kings Villa for a long golf weekend and to visit the Waste Management Phoenix Open golf tournament. The house slept all 11 of us quite comfortably, and having 3 full bathrooms was great! All four bedrooms were good size, and the entire house was updated and very clean! The pool table got lots of use, and we had plenty of room for the whole crew to spread out for sleeping, playing cards, socializing, etc.
The weather was in the low 70's while we were here, so even though the pool was heated it only got used once or twice. The back yard was very spacious, and even has a lemon tree, and grapefruit tree! The house also has a two car garage, which was great for storing our golf gear as we did not rent a car.
Mary was very attentive to our needs, and even got us chalk for the pool table upon request. I will definitely be contacting Mary and Parsons Villas for my future stays in the Phoenix area.
This house was everything you could want and more! I have rented many vacation homes over the years and the experience we had here ranks as #1 from the beginning to the end! Mary was so helpful and kind with the reservation and arrival. Once we walked in, it was like home. The house is beautifully decorated, well stocked with every essential, and centrally located in the Scottsdale/Phoenix metro area. We rented during Christmas week and were delighted by the Christmas tree and decorations that greeted us too! It was too cold the week we stayed to use them, but the pool and outdoor amenities looked fantastic. I will definitely rent this house again if we return to the area. Thanks!
IN THE HEART OF IT ALL! The best location in Scottsdale for families of all ages. A stones throw away from Kierland Commons, the Scottsdale Quarter, and TPC Scottsdale Professional Golf Course. The best dining, shopping, and nightlife is at your doorstep not to mention all of the most famous events in Scottsdale