|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This house is fit for entertaining any size family or group. The open floor plan and size of the house provide plenty of comfortable space for any size group - large or small. It is large enough for everyone to gather together but cozy enough for different groups to be doing their own thing in different areas. The kitchen, dining, and living rooms are all combined into one large open room with vaulted ceilings, opening up to massive 500 sq. ft. covered patio built like an outdoor living room.
There are four bedrooms and three full bathrooms easily and comfortably accommodating any group of 8-10 guests with plenty of privacy, comfort and closet space. A separate premium inflatable air mattress and a pull out queen sized sofa in the Master Bedroom can easily sleep more.
The Master Suite is huge. It has its own sitting area with a . 55' flat screen TV, work area, enormous walk in closet and its own large bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi. It opens out onto the patio and backyard.
The other three bedrooms are just as comfortable with their own unique character. All have brand new furniture and linens. Two of the bedrooms have a queen bed in each and one of the bedrooms has twin beds. All three share a large double sink bathroom, with tub and shower. The third bathroom has a shower and is off of the living room.
- Completely remodeled home in 2014 with all new furniture and linens.
- Large open floor plan combining kitchen, dining, living, and recreation area.
- 1 King, 2 Queens, and 2 Doubles with brand new pillow top mattresses. A separate premium inflatable air mattress and a queen sized pullout couch in the Master Bedroom can easily sleep more.
- Massive master suite with sitting area, Jacuzzi tub, large walk-in closet, and private patio.
- 500 sq. ft. covered patio equipped with a sectional sofa, dining table, and brand new grill.
- Private HEATED play pool for the winter months.
- 9' pool table custom built for Barry Goldwater Jr.
- Wood burning fireplace inside.
- 2 - 55", LED flat screen TV's so you can watch all of your favorite movies and events.
- High definition Cable with DVR and HBO in living and master.
- High Speed Wireless internet.
- Portable Speakers that can be used inside and out, that can synch with your phone.
- Plenty of games of all kinds: Badminton, Corn Hole Toss, Bocce Ball, Pool toys for the outside. Poker chips, Cards and other board games for inside.
- PlayStation 3 games integrated in Sony TV with two remotes.
- Fully equipped kitchen and Dining with all staples.
- Huge park across the street with soccer fields; great for family picnics and reunions!
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International 20 miles 26 min.
- Scottsdale Airport 2.5 miles 7 min.
Shopping and Entertainment:
- Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter 2 miles 5 min.
- Studio Movie Grill 4 miles 9 min.
- Cracker Jax (mini golf, go karts, driving range) 2.5 miles 6 min.
- Top Golf and Riverwalk Casino 11 miles 17 min.
- Old Town Scottsdale 11 miles 20 min.
- Desert Botanical Garden 19 miles 29 min.
- Barrett-Jackson 5 miles 11 min.
- Arabian Horse Show 5 miles 11 min.
- TPC Scottsdale 3 miles 7 min.
You will not be sorry renting with us once you see our homes and experience our service! We spare no detail to any vacationers needs in our homes. Please feel free to ask us any question as no request is unreasonable.
We hope you choose us and we know you will enjoy your stay!
We have been renting vacation rentals for years in Chicago and Florida and were applauded for our service and attention to detail. Well now we're back at it in Scottsdale with more homes coming on line!
Check out http://www.parsonsvillas.com to learn more about us.
Come see for yourself :)
Complete custom remodeled home with all new furniture specifically tailored for you!
This house was everything you could want and more! I have rented many vacation homes over the years and the experience we had here ranks as #1 from the beginning to the end! Mary was so helpful and kind with the reservation and arrival. Once we walked in, it was like home. The house is beautifully decorated, well stocked with every essential, and centrally located in the Scottsdale/Phoenix metro area. We rented during Christmas week and were delighted by the Christmas tree and decorations that greeted us too! It was too cold the week we stayed to use them, but the pool and outdoor amenities looked fantastic. I will definitely rent this house again if we return to the area. Thanks!
We loved this house, it's clean, the beds are comfortable, spacious and well designed. Located near Kierland, AZ just an uber away from all the sites. I highly recommend this property for a family with or without young children. It has a small but beautiful pool, pop a shot, pool, and corn hole. We ubered everywhere we needed to go and it was great.
The perfect house for our girls weekend. We were 6 women who shared the house and loved it. We're even talking about renting it again next summer.
The 4 bedrooms (5 beds) was perfect and there was even an air mattress and pull our couch if needed. The house had plenty of the essentials and supplied us with shampoo, soap, towels, pots and pans, blender, silverware, etc... The pool was great and we used it every day. We loved that there was a pool plus covered outdoor living space when we wanted to get out of the sun. The pool accessories (floats, pool noodles, etc...) were great!
The house was comfortable and the 3 bathrooms were just enough (even though with 6 women, we would have loved 6 bathrooms - but that's just a dream!). The beds were comfortable, the finishings were new and nice.
The owners were responsive via text and email. It was really nice to have a code to get in/out of the house instead of having to keep up with a key. We really wouldn't change anything!
We had a great 1 week stay with our extended family. The backyard and pool area was perfect for the children to run around while the adults enjoyed the backyard grill and large table. The bedrooms and baths were comfortable and there was plenty of space to spread out. The location was central to a number of the Scottsdale attractions and the nearby school had a great little playground for our toddler aged children. Thanks for a great vacation week!
We were here with our family and another. We had a group of toddlers who wanted to swim for 3 days straight, and this was the perfect place. The house is spacious and sleeping arrangements were great. Communication with property manager was very good too and helpful.
One recommendation- the kitchen was well stocked but we never found a good big salad bowl, and the knives were only average. We cooked every meal at the house. Other than those things though, we were very satisfied!
The entire process of renting Kings Villa was perfect. The owners were extremely responsive and helpful before and during the trip. The house was in great shape and had everything we needed. The yard games they provided were an extra bonus!! We would definitely stay here again.
IN THE HEART OF IT ALL! The best location in Scottsdale for families of all ages. A stones throw away from Kierland Commons, the Scottsdale Quarter, and TPC Scottsdale Professional Golf Course. The best dining, shopping, and nightlife is at your doorstep not to mention all of the most famous events in Scottsdale