Charming and Romantic Tower-Home in the Old Village of Tellaro(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
A nice location on three floors, 45m, 2-4 people, sea view, parking reserved
Built with a careful restoration (marble floors,walls in old stone, wood ceilings) on the top of oldest Tellaro. At ground floor a large and elegant bathroom, at 1° floor nice bedroom with large wardrobes, at 2° floor very clear living room with fireplace, sea view windows, sofa bed, and a large kitchen with fridge, microwave, oven, TV etc. At ground a typical place with washing machine and home entrance.
Electric heating in all the house. Reserved parking shelter to 300m of distance in other property of the owner.
Rocks on the sea to100m.,very nice beaches to 400m, 100m.only little square, very typical with shops, bars,
restaurants, with glamorous feasts like Borgo Fatato, Sagra del Polpo etc.
Very good service of bus to Lerici and La Spezia; from Lerici boat service for 5 Terre, Portofino, Portovenere etc.
Near the house, at 20 metres, a wonderful realed balcony on the sea, looking Versilia and the islands of Capraia, Gorgona and also Corsica.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 45 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Unsuitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- The bedroom is furnished of two windows leaning on the streets of the village, named Carrugio. The bed for 2 people is placed in a niche sited in a stone wall, very nice, with a wonderful modern picture. On side there are two large wardrobes, and it's possible to place a single bed, if necessary. Other 2 people can sleep on the 2° floor in a very comfortable sofa bed....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom is situated on the entrance of the house at the ground floor. It has a window opened to the street. With a marble's floor,black and white, like the walls and following the ancient ligurian style, it is like a yacht. With a large wardrobe and a big shower enclosure, very good electric heating,it is very comfortable....moreless
- The living room and dining room is large, very clear, with charm and is situated at the higher floor of the house. It has two windows viewing on the ancient village and to the sea behind La Spezia. A large glass-window in the ceiling gives light and the fireplace makes the room nice and romantic. The kitchen is fully equipped with old floors, wood ceiling, very careful and elegant. It is like a ship that float on the roofs to going to the sea appearing in the window, while in the meantime people and children make noises in the Carrugio going to the sea. Remembering the parking for auto: in summer it is necessary to have a sure parking place, because in Tellaro park places are very few. Adelina give a sure reserved and shelter place to 300 metres....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 5 people
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- 2 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
La cauzione per prenotazione del soggiorno è fissata di norma in misura del 20% dell'importo e viene comunicata dal proprietario con gli estremi delle coordinate bancarie per il bonifico.Il restante importo deve essere trasmesso pure con bonifico bancario da parte dell'affittuario prima del suo arrivo a Tellaro con produzione della ricevuta bancaria oppure in contanti alla consegna delle chiavi alla proprietaria o alla consegnataria delle stesse, se così concordato.
I costi di pulizia della casa all'inizio e termine dell'affittanza, di dotazione di biancheria , di energia ecc.,
quantificati per ogni affittanza in € 50, sono compresi nelle tariffe esposte.Eventuali servizi aggiuntivi di pulizia potranno essere concordati con il consegnatario delle chiavi, con spesa a carico dell'affittuario.
Nessuna somma aggiuntiva è dovuta per il posto auto riservato, situato al n.5/7 di Via Fiascherino II^ Traversa,
di competenza del condomino Castelli Anadone
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Tellaro is situated to eastern site of the wonderful La Spezia's gulf, the Poets' Gulf, the historical passage from Liguria to Tuscany. Wonderful beaches, incontaminated sea and rocks have created the fame of Tellaro. Placed into the Montemarcello's Park, it is covered by green of olive-trees and lemons for all the year, with environs riches of charming loneliness, ideal for a happy stay. It's very easy to arrive to 5 Terre, to Versilia, to arts town of Tuscany etc. with short trips rich of emotion. The life in Tellaro go on free and relaxing, with sunbathes and sea, ship trips and lonely walks in the mountains around, for trying always new ravishing panoramas, also finding new and older flavours of a simple, but very important, cuisine, one of the best in Europe.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.